⭐️IX⭐️

.

.

.

A few weeks pass and Charlie was preparing to fight back during the execution. Thing's apparently didn't go too well with the Angels, but apparently they can be killed now? And Vaggie was an Angel this whole time? Pretty crazy.

While this has all been happening me and Lucifer have been getting closer. He would do things that he wouldn't normally do before we went to Earth. I liked it, but I was worried what Lilith would do if she found out.

Me and Lucifer were sitting together on a bean bag in his office. He was reading a book while I was laying my head on his lap. He had his arm around my shoulders and was running his fingers through my hair. He was smiling as he looked down at me, he couldn't believe the past couple weeks and how close I was getting. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this relaxed, this content with life.

"The execution is tomorrow. I'm a little scared, but hey, don't worry. I'm sure Charlie and everyone else at the Hotel will fight back against the exorcists. We'll get through this."

Lucifer looked at me and smiled softly. "Yeah... you're right... we'll get through this. No matter what happens."

"And no matter what happens, you're still gonna be short." I scooted up closer to his face and took his hat off and placed it on his desk behind us to get a better look at his face.

Lucifer was surprised when I took his hat off of him. He had become very attached to that hat as of late and liked to wear it nearly all of the time. Seeing me look at him so intently made his face turn red instantly. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking. I won't touch." I was about to cup his face in my hands but stopped and just stared at him. The nervous smile being apparent on my face. Instead, I looped my arms around his neck and pulled my knees into me as I laid my head on his chest.

Lucifer felt his heart pounding and his breathing increased when I wrapped my arms around him. My face had turned bright red and my chest fluttered as I pulled my head to his chest. Lucifer tried to fight off the nervous feeling but he just gave in to it as he wrapped his arms around me too. He held me tightly and placed my chin on the top of your head.

"I hope we're ready for this." I said softly, looking out the window slightly to the right of us.

Lucifer was distracted by the physical intimacy between us and couldn't really focus on anything else. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the moment for as long as he could before finally responding.

"I hope so too..."

.

A portal opened in front of the hotel where Charlie and the others were gathered. I stepped through and turned back to Lucifer. I wanted to join the battle but I wanted Lucifer to join. "You're not coming?"

"Nah. At least not yet anyway. Want to make a grand entrance." Lucifer winks at me and smiles. I leaned down and gave him a hug, my bunny tail wagging slightly.

Lucifer held onto me as tightly as he could and enjoyed every second of it. He couldn't help but look down at my tail and it wagging slightly and he smiled to himself. He tried to hold himself back but he couldn't help himself. he grabbed the head of my tail and started to pull on it playfully.

"Eep! Hey, save the teasing after the battle." I grabbed his hand that pulled my tail and smirked at him.

Lucifer chuckled softly to himself and let my tails go. He really did miss teasing me. But, he knew that if we did get away from this alive I was going to get all the teasing in the world. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled softly. "Do you know what would make me really happy right now?"