🌟II🌟

.

.

.

As the months pass, Charlie and the gang, well mostly Charlie, had been making up ideas and plans on how to redeem sinners. Personally, I think a soul can be redeemed. Well some at least.

From what Charlie has told me, instead of a year the angels are coming back in six months. 5 months has already passed and everyone is just killing time til the extermination day.

I was currently finishing getting moved into my room of the hotel, which was placed right besides Angel Dust's. Moving into a hotel with little to no belongings is kind of a struggle, but I'm already in Hell, so this is nothing new.

However, Charlie did provide me with a large, large amounts of clothes. The things I've been wearing were the clothes I had died in. A large black T and dark blue basketball shorts. Not my best choice in wardrobe, but to be fair I was going on a walk okay?

I rummaged through all the assortments of shirts, coats, pants, cardigans, and shoes to see if something matched with my bunny ears. I came across this burgundy pink dress shirt, a black waist cinch, a plain black bow tie and white bell bottoms with red stitching. Smiling I slipped into my new clothing before heading downstairs.

As I was about to exit my room, I looked in the mirror placed next to the door. I posed and winked at myself. For once I didn't look terrible.

(Updated look!! ^^)

(Updated look!! ^^)

Feel free to change the look if it's not to your liking. Such as a different color other than pink or different skin tone, but you're still going to have bunny qualities.

My hand rested on the railing of the descending stairs to the lobby and I looked towards everyone gathered around Charlie and her bulletin board, freaking out.

"Uhm, what's going on Vag?" I asked and walked up beside her, crossing my arms.

"I'm not even sure." Vaggie shrugged and turned back to Charlie with a concerned look. She was all over the place mumbling why the hotel wasn't working and what she could try to do to make it work. It was honestly sad to watch.