Fight Between Brothers | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Solar, his Moon, mentioned his Sun

AU: I guess?

Genre: IDK BRO QWQ TOO LAZY TO FIND OUT

Btw, this thing is like REALLY old, so my write style seems to be different there and YEAH SOLAR WAS THERE STILL ALIVE PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME OF HIS DEATH 😭

BUT LIKE BRO I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO LAUGHED WHEN HE DIED QWQ Like don't take it like I laugh at the face of death (PUSS AND BOOTS REFERENCE XD) but HE LOOKED LIKE DAMN JESUS, JUST LOOK AT THE POSE HE MADE BEFORE HE VANISHED INTO THIN AIR LIKE IN THIS MARVEL MOVIE- 😭

Anyway, let's go! :D

----

CONTENT WARNING FOR ALL UPCOMING PASSAGES:

Depiction of an abusive relationship between two brothers, including the elements of physical and emotional abuse! [Domestic violence!]

If you are either sensitive/uncomfortable when chapters touch on these topics, or it triggers you, do not read!

----

„Moondrop, please," Solar's quivering voice, a fragile attempt of reasoning and appeasing, was accompanied by anxiety-fuelled steps backwards, his arms directed protectively towards his own body in a self-protective stance. His hand clutched his own chest, emphasizing his regret in a physical manifestation, together with his attempt of diffusing the tension. "We... we can talk about this after you calmed down. It... it was just... just-"

Moon got closer, causing Solar to stop mid sentence. Each step shrilled resentless in his auditory sensors. Solar felt how he nearly stumbled over his own feet. His terror about the consequences reflected in his desperate attempt of searching for a lifeline. His search led to slide his hand along the wall until drilling his fingertips into his wallpaper as he felt how his protective stance crumbled. The panic and trembling nature of all of his hectic gestures served as a mirror, illustrating his terror once faced by Moon's aggression.

Solar attempted to form a plea, yet words got stuck in his throbbing throat, feeling how beads of cold sweat contoured his faceplate, strolling down his stinging cheek. He felt a grip tightly around his wrist, his fingertips reacting by a recoiling of his strained muscles, causing his pupils to shrink in fear. The vice-like grip of Moon forced his upper body forward, yet Solar's desperate resilience shone through due to his feet planting themselves firmly onto the ground, along with his fingertips digging themselves even more into the wall's wallpaper.

"Moon, stop it!" A mix of both agony and anger dripped Solar's words, followed by an erratic gasp for air. He attempted so desperately to assert himself somehow, yet he still was the one crumbling under Moondrop's dominance, his fear of consequences dominating his thoughts.

"Oh, why should I?" Moondrop's voice seemed to drill into Solar's auditory sensors, and Solar couldn't prevent his body instinctively to lower, portraying his submission. Solar's grip on the wall weakened, just like his resistance. The uncontrollable fear consumed him. "You're doing NOTHING to help, yet I should just leave you without ANY consequences? You placed the well-being of some whore over our brother!"

Solar winced as the grip got tighter with each of Moondrop's words, coated in his anger.

"Moon, I'm... I'm sorry, please, PLEASE! I didn't... I didn't mean it like that! Don't... don't hurt him - He's just... just a friend! I will... will never do this crap, NEVER! Never in my life will I say anything against you, I... I will just obey, never disrespect nor disobey you! I will... I will work myself to the ground, I will... will help you even more to fix Sun, I won't give a shit about... about my condition, I will... will do everything you want! I will do EVERYTHING, really everything. Just don't hurt my friend Eclipse!" Solar stumbled over his words, tears welling up in his eyes, "But... I... I..." He was pleading with such fear and despair, doing literally everything to not get harmed, attempting to appease Moon and bring a futile form of peace.

TSAMS [+TSAMS AUs] Oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें