part-1

Manal's POV

As I was about to leave for university, I called out, "Eomma, I'm going now. Allah Hafiz."

"Fi amanillah, mera baccha," my mom responded warmly. I grabbed my bag and hurried outside toward the car. When I reached the car, I realized I didn’t have the keys. Frustrated, I muttered, "Oh my God, oppa has the key."

Without wasting time, I turned and sprinted back toward the house. "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" I called out, my voice echoing through the hallway.

"What happened?" my mom asked, concerned.

"Oppa has the key!" I replied quickly. Just then, my brother appeared, looking at me curiously. "What’s all the shouting about, Manal?" he asked, holding up the keys.

"Give me the key quickly!" I said, reaching out desperately. He tossed them to me with a grin. "Here you go."

Catching the keys mid-air, I dashed back to the car, hopped in, and drove off.

When I finally reached the university, I parked and took a deep breath. I said to myself quietly, "Allah, You are the best. Please make my first day here easy. Please, Allah."

As I was silently praying, a loud noise caught my attention. A boy zoomed past on a motorcycle, and all the girls around started screaming as he removed his helmet. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes and think, "These girls are so crazy. May Allah guide them all."

While I was still standing there, slightly amused, a girl approached me with a friendly smile. "Hi, my name is Namra, Choi Namra," she said, extending her hand.

"Hi," I replied, shaking her hand.

"What's your name?" Namra asked.

"Manal Qasim," I answered.

"Beautiful name! By the way, are you new here?" Namra asked curiously.

"Yes," I nodded.

"I'm also new here," Namra said as we started walking together.

"Then let's go together," I suggested, feeling relieved to have someone with me on my first day. We walked towards the class, chatting along the way.

"You seem to know your way around already," I commented, noticing how confidently she navigated.

"Yeah, I came yesterday to get familiar with the place," Namra explained.

"Oh, I see," I said, understanding. As we reached the classroom, I pointed to some seats in the back. "Let's sit there."

"Okay," Namra agreed with a smile.

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to class when Ha Joon suddenly blocked my path, a smirk playing on his lips. "Do you remember what's going to happen tonight?"

I smirked back at him. "I remember, but don't forget that I will win."

"Let's see who will win or lose," Ha Joon said before walking away.

Jungkook, my closest friend, patted my back, "Don’t worry, you’ll win."

"Why would I worry when I already know I'm the winner?" I replied confidently. As we reached the classroom door, I stopped. "Here’s our class."

We walked in, and my eyes were immediately drawn to one girl in particular. She was talking to another girl, but it was her eyes that caught my attention—so captivating. I couldn’t look away. I’d never seen anyone like her before. Her features were stunning.

"Hey, where are you lost, Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said, still somewhat dazed.

"Where were you lost?" he asked again, amused.

"Nowhere," I mumbled.

"Then let's sit down," Jungkook suggested, and I nodded, following him to our seats.

Manal's POV

I was sitting in my seat when a boy came up to me and said, "Hey, this is my seat, so get up."

"Where is your name written?" I replied, not moving an inch.

Before he could respond, the teacher, Ms. Park, intervened, "Taehyung, Jungkook, go to your seats, hurry!"

So, his name is Taehyung, I thought as I watched him reluctantly leave the room, ignoring the teacher completely.

"Jungkook, catch him! If he does this again, I'll report him to the principal," Ms. Park warned.

"Sorry, Ms. Park," Jungkook apologized and followed Taehyung. As the class settled down, Ms. Park clapped her hands, "Hurry, to your seats."

No One's POV

Outside, Jungkook caught up with Taehyung. "Why did you leave? You know what Ms. Park said—she'll report you to your dad if you keep this up."

"I don't care," Taehyung replied nonchalantly, lighting a cigarette.

"Come back to class," Jungkook insisted.

"No," Taehyung said, taking a drag.

Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung back into the classroom. When they re-entered, Ms. Park greeted them sarcastically, "Oh, you decided to join us? Welcome!"

Taehyung ignored her again and walked over to sit in the seat next to mine.

Manal's POV

I was trying to focus on the lecture when I noticed it was Zuhr time. I waited for the lecture to end, and as soon as it did, I turned to Namra. "Namra, I want to offer my prayer. Can you please tell me if there’s an empty room around here?"

"Yeah, I know a place. Come with me," she said kindly.

"Jazakallah," I said, grateful.

"What does that mean?" Namra asked, curious.

"It means 'thank you' in Arabic," I explained.

"Oh, that’s cool," she said with a smile.

We found an empty room, and Namra gestured inside. "You can offer your prayer here."

"Hmm," I nodded. Since I already had ablution, I raised my hands and began, "Allahu Akbar."

As I was about to go into prostration, I noticed Taehyung entering the room. He stood right in front of me, leaving me with no choice but to continue my prayer.

When I finished, he looked at me and said with a smirk, "Wow, you bowed in front of me."

I stood up and replied firmly, "I was focused on my prayer, not the person in front of me, so don't flyinthe sky"

                       ________________

                      Listen to his eyes
                              To know
                  What his heart to say.

To be continue.......

Don't forget to vote✨
Comment your thoughts

Love from me💗💓💜