"F**k! Here I thought four fingers were enough to loosen ya up but hell! This is gonna hurt a bit so bear with us for a little bit cutie" He then continued to push it in further, earning a grunt of pleasure mixed with agony as his whole body ached. Shoyo let out more tears as he was being awfully stretched by that oversized dick. Lips softly landed on his own, plump pink ones. Shoyo this time didn't react to it like how he did with the men before this, he didn't widen his eyes in shock, he didn't squeak & he didn't resist. Howbeit, he hummed before letting the redhead explore his mouth as much as he wanted, tilting his head a little more to give Ushijima a wider area to leave marks as his lips kept brushing against the redhead's lips.

They were showering him in such a somewhat gentle affection that he got so entranced with it until the redhead had pulled away from the kiss "Now would ya look at that? It's all in". He had a smug look to it as he said it but Shoyo was in such a daze that it didn't register to him that he had a bulge visible on his lower abdomen. The moment the redhead moved, he went on full speed, hitting Shoyo directly on that bundle of nerves until it was fully sheathed inside, over & over again. "Not... Inside~ Ple...ase~" Shoyo shakily wrapped his legs around the redhead as he felt himself nearing his release. The redhead swore under his breath as he came in a copious amount, making Shoyo mewl at the feel of that hot liquid filling him to the brim.

Shoyo's legs were quivering uncontrollably, his toes curled in as he felt the redhead had left his previous spot. Feeling empty unexpectedly when Ushijima placed his palm on Shoyo's back & pushed him to the floor. A piece of cloth was laid on the floor with Shoyo's stomach flat on it & his abused butthole up in the air as he felt like a piece of meat being hanged beside the huge window of a restaurant to be looked at. Ushijima let out a pleased hum from his throat & without any warning, he lined up & pushed it past that ring of muscle with exertion. A moan slipped out of the taller, olive-haired male at how tight & warm it was having his dick engulfed by a man for the first time.

The stretch this time was just as unbearable as the first but worse since he was bigger than the redhead. It was like a mare that just went into estrus & had found its perfect target to mount on until the season ends. Shoyo lost count of how much time has passed after he came for the fifth time & stopped counting from there, his throat hurt after being shut by the redhead shoving his dick down it. Shoyo could tell Ushijima was close, again for the third time as he sped up his pace. Biting down on the ginger's right nipple while the grip on his hips was bruising & just like that, he came inside him again when the velvety walls tightened around him.

Shoyo tossed & turned on his bed but stopped when he found warmth, snuggling close to it. His pillow was somewhat smooth & muscular? Wait a second, muscular?! Shoyo woke up with a startle as his eyes landed on Kuroo, his right arm laid out flat on the bed as his head rested on the pillow 'Oh God! I did NOT just USE his arm as a pillow?!'. Shoyo palmed himself in the face before wincing at the pain that went through his body. "Ouch!" A call, well more like a shout was heard throughout the infirmary from a familiar short, haired-blonde individual "Nurse! Get over Here!".

A beautiful girl with an average height & blue black hair made her to the voice. Shoyo took it in that she had grey-colored eyes & a beauty mark just right below her lips on the left side of her chin "Please don't shout & calmly tell me what's wrong?". Kyotani didn't say anything but pointed towards Shoyo, as a single tear ran down his face. Kyotani's face twitched when he saw the tear as Ushijima gave the nurse a death glare "Ya might as well get to work before Waka-kun tears ya to shreds" Satori added. Shoyo could sense fear coming from the nurse but was taken aback at how she handled herself "I can get to work but everyone in this room needs to see themselves out so I can focus or I'll get security". They froze for a second & left immediately 'F**k! Not security again, man' A thought from the black-haired individual. 'Just when I wanted to keep him busy' A blonde ranted inside his head. 'B**ch! Looks like I'll have to calm down Waka-kun before he ends up in solitary again, maybe chocolate mousse?' Satori was now considering some devil chocolate cheesecake after taking a look at his boss's expression.