Bab 3

'No One POV'

It has been an uneventful week after his first coitus with two complete, perverted strangers that he barely knew other than their names at the time. However, it wasn't a 'peaceful' week for him since whenever he was alone & away from Kogane & his group of friends, it was either Mad Dog or that rooster head who would drag him to the side where it was only just the two of them. Stealing kisses from him whenever they got the chance but whenever they tried to go further than that Shoyo would immediately pull away, saying "It still hurts from last time". Shoyo knew that they were annoyed by 'that' & it was visible on their faces & the way they chuntered in frustration & ire. But their 'patience' & the fact that they were able to hold themselves back from f**king him senseless took him by surprise in all honesty.

However, 'good things' like that don't last long when it enters the third week of his imprisonment. "Iwa-chan, so whose Tobio playing against?" Oikawa sat down beside him as he swept away the sweat on his forehead with his singlet. "Left side of the court is him, Nishinoya, Azumane, Inuoka, Washio & Satori while on the other side, it's Koganegawa, Tsukishima, Morisuke, Goshiki, Aone & Shorty" Iwaizumi could see that sh*t eating grin on his best friend's face the moment he mentions Shoyo. "How interesting~ Didn't know Shortie Pie could play volleyball with that height & plump body of his" Oikawa couldn't help but let his mind wander with the idea of having Shoyo all to himself, beneath him & begging for his attention.

But Oikawa scratched that thought when he caught a clear view of Tobio's face 'He's frustrated?'. "Hey, Iwa-chan, who's leading?" Oikawa queried, he could see a smirk plastered on his best friend's face before answering his question "Well, our Shorty of course! 28-26, 25-27 & now it's 20-18, just five more points he'll win". Every inmate that was there was basically invested in the volleyball match that was ongoing in the sports area of the prison since most of them are here for a lifetime, the head of the prison decided to add another building specifically for sports activities for the inmates to keep them preoccupied instead of escaping from this place. 

This was all because of Sawamura Daichi, Kuroo Tetsuro, Oikawa Toru, Futakuchi Kenji, Bokuto Kotaro, Ushijima Wakatoshi, Terushima Yuji, Daisho Suguru, Iizuna Tsukasa, Kita Shinsuke & Kiryu Wakatsu. The few inmates that escaped successfully without much problem & even helped most of their crew escaped with them as well. They've done it a couple of times as well to the point where the media got involved, giving them all the tough questions of whether the warden & his guards could do their jobs properly or not. It wasn't until those specific individuals suggested to the warden about this 'sport's area' that everything started to somewhat 'calm down'. 

Back to the story now, it includes those lazy-eyed foxes who watched the match from a distance just like Oikawa & his group of people, watching the ginger swaying his body around left & right on the court & what took them by surprise every time was when he jumped to spike the ball. "Woah! Akaashi! Would you look at that, it looks like he's flying every single time when he jumps!" Akaashi agreed with his senpai at the statement while his eyes were still glued on the ginger & his plump a*s. Terushima, Yamaguchi, Ushijima, Kiryu & Kenma sat in absolute silence while watching the game, an odd group indeed but Kenma couldn't find where Kuroo was & Kuroo was still looking for Kenma in the cafeteria & kitchen as of now.

When the match was finally over with the scores of 28-26, 25-27 & 26-24, the win was in favor of Shoyo's team. To say Kageyama was furious was an understatement, he rarely loses whenever he plays volleyball & when he does it's to those crazy volleyball addicts like his senpai's that he learned to play from. For the first time in this hellhole, Shoyo felt happy & he was cheerful about it, going over to hug Kogane as he spun the ginger around in the air with a smile on his face at the cuteness of his bunkmate.