Bab 5

(This is just a note from me that this is gonna be a long chapter since I don't want it to be just smut)

'No One POV'

Shoyo felt his heart drop to his stomach when heard someone else enter the showers & the conversation that took place between Ushijima & this redhead "Yo Waka-kun! What's taking you so long... Oh!? I didn't know you had a change of plans for tonight?". Ushijima had on a wide, hadean smile as he turned Shoyo around to face his best friend "I just did now that you mentioned it, I heard a slight rumor going around that he'll spread his legs to whoever's above average" Ushijima said as he still had a stoic expression on this time.

Shoyo wanted to inveigh at that false revelation but somehow he couldn't bring himself to form a single sentence, his eyes filled with anxiety as they locked with dark red ones as the redhead made his way towards them "Oh~? I didn't know you'd taken an interest in him since you rarely bat an eye toward anyone in here, especially someone as small & puny... Hmm~ Maybe not puny but fragile, I wonder what would happen if I 'hold' your ankle for ya cutie~". The whole situation itself was spine-chilling, his heart beating at a rapid speed when the redhead grabbed his left ankle as Ushijima held his hands above his orange locks "No! No! No, let go of me!".

"Hey, come on now, I was just joking with ya~ But I am curious about this though~" The redhead said as he nudged his index finger through Shoyo's clothed a**hole. On instinct, he attempted to land a kick to the redhead's face which ended in a futile as he was manhandled by the two, taller males. Naked on the cold, soapy tiles that were surprisingly somewhat clean by prison standards "Oh~? It's soft & wet? Ya must've been using this a lot huh, cutie~? What a har~lot~" Shoyo denied it.

He wasn't a Whore! How WAS he a Harlot when these bastards raped him & treated him like a low-rent scarlet woman to toss around in this forsaken, lawless prison as the guards won't do anything to anyone unless these prisoners attempted to escape. "Anghh~" He could feel those two slender fingers nudging around his insides, intentionally barely grazing over his prostate as his body trembled. "Yo, Waka-kun! Since this is ya first time with a man, I might as well just guide ya through it, so how about it?" Shoyo could swear that he saw a glint of mischief, excitement & that vice of lechery in their eyes.

Ushijima hummed at it & did as told by the redhead, unhurriedly his fingers went in through the ring of muscles as his walls squeezed down on four fingers "NgAah~ St-Stop~! Please, it hurts!". Shoyo pleaded in between his wailing as he held onto Ushijima's left shoulder while his right hand held onto his forearm, tenuously trying to stop Ushinima's hand from moving any further below to not let his fingers go in deeper or else he'll lose himself to the pleasure, 'indirectly' proving it to them that he really is just a low-rent grande horizontale who'll spread his legs to let any men rail him however they please.

"Hey, Waka-kun, try curling your fingers upward & from then on, ya just follow my rhythm until he cums" Shoyo couldn't let out a word of protest as the only words that were leaving his mouth was an outcry of pleasure as they continue their assault until Ushijima roughly curled his fingers up, sending the tangerine over cloud nine as he came untouched in the front. "Woah~ Come on now, ya can't be getting tired now, the 'real' fun is about to begin" Shoyo let his head rest against Ushijima's shoulder as his body trembled. His chest heaved up & down as his whole body looked like it was dipped in a delicate, light pink splash with tints of red love bites all over his skin.

'He looks so saucy like this...' Ushijima leaned in to give him a kitten lick on his neck before sucking on it, letting out a pleased groan every now & then as he continues to leave a trail of kisses on his neck while Shoyo clenched his hands on Ushijima's sleeve as his breath hitched. Shoyo was so focused on Ushijima's actions that he didn't even notice the redhead had smeared some of that white substance onto his hard member & positioned himself against his a**hole. Shoyo shot his eyes open & pleaded in between moans as the redhead kept breaching it in "Hey, calm down a little would ya? I only got the head in & it already feels like you're about to cut my dick off with how much your tightening up".