Bab 2

'No One POV'

Hinata Shoyo just finished his first counseling of the month on his fifth day here after lunch was over. He thought of looking for Kogane or Goshiki since they were the only people in this hellhole who could brighten up his mood & ease the tension that he felt whenever he was nervous. He wanted to pick up where they left off about who he needed to look out for & not mess around with to live long so that he could see the light on the other side of the prison walls.

When he took a sharp turn & bumped into what he thought was a wall, that is until he opened his eyes to see someone who was at least 183 cm tall, with short-cropped blond hair & two black stripes that ran across the sides of his head right just above the ears. He had sharp, honey-brown eyes which looked directly into his own. He rushed down to bend & picked up the fallen cigarette pack, apologizing along the way on repeat for his mistake. "I-I'm s-so-sorry! Is there any..." Shoyo couldn't finish his sentence as he was dragged out of the hallway by the man cupping his face painfully with one hand.

He opened a door to what seemed like an 'abandoned' library even though the place looked clean & was well organized. Shoyo felt terrified & confused at the same time 'Is he going to beat me up with a book?'. A hand came into view to cup his face once more, bringing his jaw up so that he would be able to connect their lips. Shoyo's eyes went wide before he immediately shut them down when he felt a tongue thrusting into his mouth in their kiss. Large, strong hands hoisted him up & brought him down to the nearest table, their lips still connected as he pushed Shoyo down on the table.

They finally parted when they both needed to take a breather after such a long, sloppy but ardent kiss 'He looks waaay cuter than normal...' Kyotani could barely contain his excitement from within & 'below' the more he looked at the ginger pinned under him, all red & flushed. "Can we do it?" It caught Shoyo off guard a little with how blunt he was even though he was practically being assertive from the start "You're gonna ask me 'that' right now?" Shoyo raised the corner of his lips a little, making it look as if he was going to smirk with a raised eyebrow. "Pr-Pretty P-Please..." A bright, red blush was visible on his complexion as his ears twitched, looking at him with anticipation & maybe just a little glint of embarrassment was evident in his eyes. As if that

'He must have been pent up to go this far, at least I'll be able to blow off some steam for the first time since this whole 'prison' thing that got me so stressed...' Shoyo wrapped his arms around Kyotani, pulling him closer to him. "Only if you'll be gentle" Shoyo wasn't asking much from the blond & just like that he heeded the ginger's request. Kyotani had no choice but to spit out a bit of his saliva onto his fingers to act as lube, slowly inserting the first digit. "Open your mouth" Shoyo did as told & they kissed, a 'distraction' for the ginger & he let out a grunt of pain when Kyotani pushed the first digit to the knuckle.

'Sh*t! Was it always this painful? It hurts, it hurts, it f**king hurts...' Shoyo couldn't help but let out a few tears run down his face. It is painfully uncomfortable but whenever Kyotani would curve his finger upwards, it sent him a jolt of pleasure. Soon he added another finger in, scissoring him with 'little cuts' until it turned into him spreading those two fingers far apart as possible. Now it was a third finger that went through him & Shoyo couldn't help himself as he broke their heated kiss to throw his head back. Shoyo was moaning at the attention he was receiving, the way Kyotani would give him light kisses & love bites from his neck to his chest & going down even further to his abdomen as he ground his fingers on his prostate. It was a feeling & sensation he never felt before in his life, considering that this was also his first time actually doing it with a man & being topped at that.

Just like that, the ginger came untouched in the front, his body twitched at the pleasure & empty feeling he got when he removed his fingers away. Taking in some of the ginger's cum & spreading it onto his manhood, feeling impatient after waiting for this opportunity the moment he saw the ginger on his first day here. "Will th-that even fit?" Shoyo felt overwhelmed & started to have second thoughts about this WHOLE thing. "It will" A short answer to his question of uncertainty. He guided himself to Shoyo's entrance & slowly pushed it in 'Damn! How the hell is he still tight after all of that?'.