Gokai Green - Ninja Black on the mid air created a spider web strapping all cultists and he is hitting them with his Kakurenmaru.

Gokai Red - Ninja Red uses his red slicer shuriken killing all of them.

Gokai Pink - Ninja White: Hidden Style: Paper Crane Flock ha!

She enchants a flock of origami cranes and attacks the other cultists.

Suddenly Unseen hands came to attack them.

Gokai Red - Ninja Red: Unseen hands.....

Gokai Blue - Ninja Blue: Unseen Hands?

Gokai Red - Ninja Blue: It's the arch bishop's ability to attack someone.

The man who attack them was....

???: I am the sin of the Archbishop of the Witch's Cult, representing Sloth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: I am the sin of the Archbishop of the Witch's Cult, representing Sloth. Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti! Yes!

Gokai Green - Ninja Black: Looks like he is crazy being in a cult.

Petelgeuse: You killed most of my members I cannot let you leave if you prove me the gospel.

Gokai Silver steps in

Rem: Jiro san

Gokai Silver: Oi Sosuke San what gospel is he talking about?

Gokai Red - Ninja Red: Hey! I don't care or what whacking gospel your talking about your gospel sucks and suck it up you stupid ass!

Petelgeuse wasn't surprised what Gokai Red - Ninja Red said to him.

Petelgeuse: What did you say?!

Gokai Red - Ninja Red: I said your gospel is lack of evil just to see a witch!

Petelgeuse: How dare you speak like that that! You fool. With the Ordeal before us, you let a problem remain! Is this the sincerity you show in return for our gospel!? Ah, such action is sloth! Its sloth, its sloth, its sloth, its sloth! Please forgive us the sloth that has led us to betray your goodwill. Ah yes, love. We must repay love with love with looove!

Gokai Yellow - Ninja Yellow: Oi let's just finish him and go back to Roswaal Manor? He's annoying.

Gokai Blue - Ninja Blue: Too obsessed with a witch.

Petelgeuse uses his unseen hands on them but the Gokaigers together with Gokai Silver took out another Ranger Keys

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger x Animeverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें