part.3

Hello everyone, I am updating on a condition I want 20 comments and votes. Then I will upload next part.
I'll be waiting for your response 😊
I hope you won't disappoint me. Now enjoy.❤️

They reached in jk's mansion. Taehyung kept crying through out the way because he was scared of jk.
Jungkook came out of the car and walked towards tae's side and opened the door for him. He gently held tae's hand in his and walked him upstairs to their room. Jk noticed tae was not saying anything since he came from their so he said softly.
Jk: taetae......are you okay??
Hearing his gentle and conforting voice tae started to sob hard and slipped in his little space.
Tae:mr.mapia bill chu hut taetae bike untle and aunty hut twetwe..
Hearing him jk pulled him into a hug and started sushing him.
Jk: no my love. Why would I hurt this cute baby.
Tae:bat is chu name mr.mapia
Jk smiled at his pronunciation and said.
Jk: my name is Jungkook. But you can can me whatever you want.
Tae giggled: haha......kookoo...
Jk laughed at the nick name and said
Jk : yes now I am your kookoo
Then jk said
Jk :my baby must be tired right??. C'mon let's sleep.
Jk laid on the bed took tae in his arms and slowly both of them drifted off to their dream land.
Time skip ( morning)
In the morning tae woke up and found himself trapped in strong and veiny arms. He look behind and found jk sleeping like a rabbit. remembering what happened yesterday his eyes started to fill with tears and he started sobbing softly. Hearing tae's sobs kook woke up and asked tae.
Jk: what happened love??
Tae looked at him with tears in his eyes and said " where am I ". Jk signed and said softly while wiping his tears
Jk:" it's our home"
Tae stared in his eyes and said
Tae: will you be hurt me too"
Jk :no my love I will never think of hurting you infact I love you so much and when I got to know you are being abused I couldn't control myself. I just wanted to protect you from everything. You are my sunshine. Don't you think you should give me a chance".
tae: of course let's give it a try then"
Taehyung said hoping that this will change his life and he can be finally happy. Jk leaned forward and kissed tae's red lips. Tae's taehyung was shocked but slowly gave in. Jk held taehyung waist and kissed him more deeply. Then tae tapped his shoulder signalling him to stop. They pulled away. Jk looked at tae and found him blushing. Jk chuckled and said.
Jk:" let's go down stairs for breakfast "
Taehyung: ok let me freah up then we'll go together "
Jk hummed while tae got up and ran to the bathroom to fresh up. While jk smiled and said " cute "
Time skip;
Both of them went down stairs to the dining room and sat beside each other the maid served them food. Taehyung looked at the food and made a disgusting face. He said
Tae: kookoo why this grass " he said while pouting. Jk said
Jk :"why....don't you like it.."
Tae :"no I used to eat outside.I won't eat this grass. Order some pizza for me "
Jk looked at him and said
Jk: no junk is unhealthy
Tae:" don't act like doctors."
Taehyung said while drinking water
Jk:"I am a doctor so obviously I will act like a doctor
Taehyung choked on his water and looked at jk shocked
Taehyung:" y-you a-are a d-doctor "
He said being scared.jk sensed him being scared so he said
Jk:"yes why are you afraid of doctors
Tae:"I am afraid of hospitals and hospital stuff "
Tae:"wait weren't you a mafia??
Jk:"yes I am a mafia because my father wanted me to be..but I studied bio but didn't get a job as I was busy in mafia stuff..
Jk:" it's okay no need to be scared.. Now c'mon eat this"
Tae said while pouting:" I don't want this grass "
Jk :" baby don't make me mad start eating"
Tae stubbornly:" nooo.. don't want..
Jk sighed and made him sit on his lap locked his legs with his held his hands in one hand and held a spoon full of salad in Front of his mouth.
Jk:" c'mon don't make me punish you on the very first day eat quietly"
Hearing his angry voice taehyung started crying and said
Tae:"kookoo badd....
Jk :" yes kookoo bad if his baby don't listen to him and one more thing don't think I won't punish you for your mistakes. You will get punishments as well. Now c'mon my good baby open your mouth"
After many tantrums taehyung finished his food jk also ate his food after they both were done jk picked tae up and took him to the living room. Jk turned on the TV and made tae lay on his lap and started working while tae was laying on his lap watching TV.

To be continued.......

Hope you enjoyed it.I thought to give you all a name and it is
"Cupies". Let me know I'm the comments if you like it.

My Instagram account;
Cupcake.2010
Love you all😘