part.2

He quickly ran towards the bathroom and saw Alex touching tae inappropriately. He ran towards Alex and pushed him from tae. He hugged the poor scared little figure tightly and said
Jimin: tae.... don't be scared I am here.. Tae said while crying hard
Tae: mini.....thwy aur* sob * bwad thwy hwrt* sob * taetae......taetae scawrd* sob * please take taetae home..
Jimin: yes baby we are going home stop crying. My good boy shh stop crying...
He said while wiping his tears.with that he picked tae up and took tae to his home. He laid tae on the bed and put a blanket on him. And went out of the room.
Time skip:
At evening tae woke up he recognized the room as he often comes there. He came down stairs and saw Jimin watching TV. Noticing tae Jimin said
" Ohh.....you woke up.. wait let me make food for both of us"
Taehyung: "no I am going home aunt will beat me if I got home late"
Jimin sighed while nodding his head he hugged tae and said
Jimin: my big bear take care of yourself"
Taehyung ( giggling): " sure shorty "
Jimin angerly pouted but soon smiled. He and tae bid goodbye
Time skip;

Taehyung reached home and slowly opened the door and saw the lights were off. He slowly walked in the house as quietly as possible as he know if his aunt see him he'll be Dead meat. But to his bad luck his aunt and uncle caught him and started beating him. He could only scream and cry. After some time when they got tired they left to their bedroom leaving the poor baby crying. Taehyung came in his room. He slipped in his little space. He started crying and calling for his mom and dad. But again the poor boy slept while crying..

( I just wanted to say that Jungkook is a mafia and he studied bio but then he took his father's place. So in short he know how to operate etc but he doesn't work in hospital hope you understand what I am trying to say🤌🙂)

Next morning
Taehyung was getting ready for university when his uncle came to him and said
Uncle: come early you are going to meet someone "
Taehyung got confused he said " who "
Uncle: don't argue just come early you brat "
Taehyung nodded his head.
After getting ready he went to uni..
On the other hand.
The dangerous mafia king ringed the bell. tae's aunt opened the door and gulped and said
Aunt: king...p-please c-come ins-side..
Jk nodded and came inside and sat on the couch like a king.tae's uncle stood Infront of jk while looking down. He said while shivering
Uncle: king would you like to eat something...
Jk: I didn't come here to eat.." he said while glaring at them.

Jk pov;
I was looking for that one person who took my heart and took the most special place in my heart. But I didn't find him. I promise my self that I will keep you happy taehyung...
Taehyung's pov;
I was coming home as my uncle said to come early as I entered the house a saw a lot of men standing with guns in their hands...I walked forward and saw a man sitting on our couch... I looked at him and saw he was also looking at me...my heart skipped a beat when I looked at him. He was the same guy I bumped into when I was coming back from uni....
Flash back;tae pov
I was coming back from university when I bumped into someone's hard chest. I looked up and saw a guy who was injured a bit looking at me. His eyes were deep making me want to drown into them.
Jk's pov;
I was coming back from my mission. When someone bumped into me. I looked down and saw a cute boy looking at me. I looked at his doe eyes. He looked so innocent and fragile. Unknowingly my heart started to beat fast and the only word came out of my mouth was.............. beautiful...........
Flash back ends
I came to earth wheny uncle held my arm and took me upstairs I said
Tae: who is he??
Uncle: he is a mafia. Now get ready
Tae: w-why..
Uncle: because we sold you. Thank God we are free from this headache..
Tae looked at him shocked not knowing what to say or do then his uncle said
Uncle:"now get ready he is waiting for you.
Jk pov;
I am not a bad person I know I am a mafia but I never killed innocent people... That's why I am trying to save this poor boy.
On the other hand tae got ready while crying... He came down stairs...jk looked at him and got lost in his beauty... while looking at mr.lee( tae's uncle) jk said
Jk: how much..???
Uncle:1 million..
Jk signalled with his hand to one of his men who brought a bag he gave it to me lee...
He looked at tae and saw he was shivering in fear..and trying not to slip in little space.
Yes jk knows about his little space.
Jk softly held tae's small little hands in his large veiny hands...and led him to his car.....
Time skip;
They reached in jk's mansion. Tae kept crying through out the way because he was scared of jk and was sad that his uncle sold him.......

To be continued...........