💚⚡️013: MY PLAN EXACTED..⚡️💚

Start from the beginning

"...Thats okay dear." She said nervously, as she put her hand in her letterman jacket pocket, looking around.

"Anything else you need? Can i get you any food? If you aren't comfortable with me getting you food ill just ask the serv-"

These words caught Xiao Zhan off guard, he was starting to realize that she had no intentions of being abusive to him like Yibo was......but he was still too scared to let his guard down.... he stayed still and didn't move, just watching her and waiting to see what she would do...

"..sorry! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is zhang bai jia, i am Wang Yibo's sister, also the sister of Liu Haikuan, and you are?" She said with a warm smile.

Xiao Zhan stayed completely silent for a brief moment, trying to process the fact that this woman WASN'T going to abuse him.....he was still holding back his cries, his whole body filled with pain from Yibo....he slowly let out a deep breath and began to relax a little bit.....he slowly sat up and smiled slightly... "Im Xiao Zhan...."

"You are Yibo's arranged husband, correct?"

"Uh...yeah...." Xiao Zhan was still trying to process everything that was happening, he felt like everything was happening so fast, he felt overwhelmed and still slightly worried that she was going to attack him too, but thankfully she seemed nice enough....

"Anything else about you and yibo you want me to know?"

Xiao Zhan stayed silent for a moment, he still wasn't sure what to say, he wanted to tell her the truth but was scared of the reaction he would get if he did.....he remained silent for a moment longer before finally speaking up... "We never really planned on getting married initially....Yibo's parents were the ones who arranged the marriage..."
🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸
"Anything else?" She said as she looked at xiao zhans arm, in which had a bruise on it.

Xiao Zhan stayed silent again, he was feeling uncomfortable at her questioning, she was making him remember a little bit of the abuse he had dealt with from Yibo.......

Xiao Zhan looked at his arm when she pointed it out, "Y..yeah..." he said, trying to hide the bruising on his arm...

"...N..nothing else important." Xiao Zhan tried to brush her off, not wanting to talk about his relationship with Yibo in more detail...

"Haikuan told me a few things about you and yibo nowadays."

"....Like what...?" Xiao Zhan asked nervously, he was worried about what Haikuan had told her about their relationship...

"Thats to be discussed when the time comes, anywho, you know that yibo has a girlfriend, right? Are you jealous?"

Xiao Zhan was not expecting this question at all, it caused him to stutter out his words in shock, this was the first time anyone had asked him something regarding Yibo and his relationship with another woman, especially one who Yibo had feelings for...

Xiao Zhan's heart felt like it was shaking, it was hard to speak properly with the way he was feeling now.....was she making fun of him? Did she want to talk about his feelings regarding that? He felt like he was going to burst with emotion...

"I know who she is...." Xiao Zhan said with a sharp tone, he wanted to say more, but was finding it hard to get the words out....

Xiao zhan got up while she was speaking, bursting into Yibo's room.

"Can you get your sister?! She is bombarding me with questions like this is a reality show personal interview!!!" Xiao zhan said, frustrated and upset, he didnt really mean it tho, because Bai Jia didnt mean any harm, she was just trying to get to know him. Yibo is the reason why Zhan is so angry.

Yibo grinned at Xiao Zhan's outburst, he could tell from the way he was speaking that he wasn't really angry at Bai jia, but he still went and got her.... "Jiejie! What's going on???" Bai jia looked over at Yibos room and saw her brother talking to Xiao Zhan, who seemed furious....
🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸
"I was asking your husband about his life, i noticed a few brui-" before she could continue, haikuan came at the right(wrong) time and covered her mouth, shaking his head.

Bai jia let out a surprised squeak when Haikuan covered her mouth, she was starting to get worried, she wasn't sure what was happening...

Xiao Zhan was still waiting, visibly getting frustrated as it felt like he was being ignored....

(Very short chapter! Sorry! But next chapter will be interesting, multiple places..)
🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸
(Including wang zi xuan's mansion.)
🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸