💜Chapter 3💜

Ritz POV

(Warning Swearing!1!)

Last night was a blast! I love him with all my heart, so when I caught his sister and her girlfriend taking pictures of us this morning, I really didn't mind. Veneer is very cautious however, the fine print in his contract doesn't allow him to date due to being too "distracted" and not "focusing" on his career. But who is anyone to tell us we can't be together! Surely not some old cranky manager man that's for sure! Anyways, I'm really excited for our QnA and meet and greet with their fans, I'm not sure what their fans think of me, I'm just that one interviewer boy anyways..

I love Veneer so much~ his long hair his pretty face, he gets me flustered so easily! He's only a few centimetres taller than me but it feels like he's towering over me all the time~ makes my heart race and my stomach flutter!! I decided I would get ready for the day, and head off to the studio to make sure everything was perfect. The lights, cameras and props had to be spot on. Suddenly I saw a bunch of snickering from the film crew, looked like they were on their phones laughing at some meme, but, they kept looking at me.

Shit..I don't feel good about this...

I haven't been on my phone since this morning as I've been busy, so when I finally checked my socials, THEY WERE FIRED.

"Popstar Veneer caught sleeping with interviewer, Kid Ritz"

"Contract breaker, Veneer and Ritz sleeping with each other"

"Sexual relationships between these two rageons??"

Fuck..... shit.... All these blogs and pictures of Veneer and I have been uploaded.. by someone named "Anonymous_GAL1!1"

They are making it seem like Veneer and I have done more than just merely cuddle with eachother! My face felt hot from embarrassment as my co workers kept snickering. I went to my dressing room and contacted Veneer, who explained to me what Velvet had just told him. He apologised profusely even though I told him he didn't need to, but he's just so kind like that. We arranged to meet in my dressing room, we had 30 minutes before we were on air so we had some time to speak and talk about how we should face this drama. About 5 minutes after I called Ven, he and Velvet showed up at my dressing room, Orchid wasn't there as she was our eyes and ears on how their fans are taking this information that has been brought out to light.

"So.. you think crimp is the one behind all this guys?" I asked them playing with my hands, which is a thing I tend to do when I'm nervous...

"Yeah babe, again I'm so sorry..shit I shouldn't have invited you over, shit sorry babe.." Veneer kept apologising and he looked like he was on the verge on tears.

"Of course it was crimp! I swear to god that good for nothing bitch is too intelligent, we should've locked her in the closet when we had the chance, she has all the dressing room keys and a high tech camera just because!" Velvet butted in.

We all started at each other with determination to get this QnA go smoothly and face the public about this drama.. now we just needed a plan.. to find a loophole around Velvet and Veneers Contracts and to somehow put Crimp in jail for speeding this! Crazy, I know.. but we can do it..I hope we can.. I love him too dearly to lose him just like that...

A/N whoo!! I realise my writing style has changed like every chapter and I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THAT anyways do ya think crimp will end up in jail??