💚Chapter 2💚

Venner POV

Warnings: Swearing

"Awhhh look at them they're so cute~"

"Giving me the ick if you ask me-"

I woke up to snickering and cameras flashing in my face.

"AHHH- WHAT THE FU-" my chest was thumping as I saw Velvet and Orchid giggling and taking pictures and videos of Ritz and I sleeping and cuddling eachother.

Suddenly ritz woke up and stared at Vels and Orchid blankly.

"Sooo...hey?" He said, still tired and exhausted.

I felt embarrassed and slightly pissed because Velvet knows what could happen if these got leaked. I expressed my concerns to her and she just replied with a simple:

"Ok and? What are they going to do anyways?" She rolled her eyes.

I told the both of them to immediately get out of my dressing room while Ritz and I get ready for the day.

"Sorry for that babe..Vels and her annoying little girlfriend can get on my nerves sometimes.." I told Ritz as I put on my robe and do my makeup.

"Hey dude, it's all good, and you know..I think you're prettier without all that lipstick.." he responded as he hugged me from behind.

My heart thumped..

"You think so?" I asked him as I put the green lipstick down.

"Of course I do babe~" he hugged me tighter.

"Well then I'll need some help getting it off~" I turned around and started kissing him all over his face, smudging my green lipstick on him. His face turned bright red which was adorable. After all that I put on a white shirt with a black suit and tie, I gotta admit I did look classy. My hair was down today too, haven't shown the fans this before so hopefully they like it. Ritz, on the other hand, looked like a disco ball. Cute, he was wearing his usual white jumpsuit with the rainbow blobs, but this time he had some shiny rainbow platforms and rainbow gloves with a matching glittery rainbow beanie.

"Quite the look you have going on there babe" I complimented him and hugged him.

He giggled

"Thanks love~" he then proceeded to kiss me on the cheek.

"Well, time for the interview and QnA with the fans, I'll go there first to make sure everything is alright in the studio,see you soon~" he told me.

God I love him so much.. he makes my heart flutter. I nodded and let him out of my dressing room, making sure no one saw us. Now time to prepare myself for the interview.. I left my dressing room and head over to my sister's, I knocked on her door.

"Hey Vels, can I come in?" I asked as I impatiently banged on her door. Suddenly I got dragged in and nearly lost my balance.

"Hey watch the hair and suit bitch-" I was agitated because why would she just do that? Anyways, she looked really stressed, like REALLY stressed, and Vels not usually like this.

"Hey Vels, what's wrong?" I asked, a bit worried and concerned as I watched her scroll through her phone.

"Shit Veneer...take a look at this..." she shoved her phone into my face. There I saw the pictures of me and Ritz cuddling and sleeping. Shit...how did this happen?

"Fuck Vels.....I told you this was what would happen, this is why you shouldn't have taken photos! Did your little girlfriend post them? Oh my go-" I was then suddenly rudely interrupted by Velvet who quickly denied that Orchid posted them. "Then who did Vels? This is REALLY bad, what if our manager sees these- what if he's already seen these?" I start panicking and stressing because this could mean the end of our careers and maybe Ritz and my relationship. Suddenly Velvets face turned red with anger.

"I know who did it.."

"Who???"

"Crimp."

A/N 

New chapter yay!!! A lot of fluff and maybe a plot twist??🤫🤫