💚Chapter 1💚

Veneer POV

Warnings: swearing

(Characters aged to 21)

I sigh, the concert, meet and greets and all the interviews took a lot of energy from me today. All I want to do is just collapse into his arms for a long and comforting hug... I go to my dressing room, where I found Velvet making out with her girlfriend.

"Vels...you know this is MY dressing room, for DRESSING AND SHIT" I basically yelled at her because I was kinda pissed and too tired to think.

"Oh why so mad? You and your boyfriend do it too. Come on Orchid let's go." She rolled her eyes at me and left the room, pink lipstick smudged on herself and on orchid.

All I want to do is see him, that beautiful interviewer boy, my interviewer boy...

I close and lock the door behind me and start taking off my shoulder pads. I head to the bathroom and start taking a shower.. it was soothing but would've been better if Ritz was here..

As I wash the gel off my hair, I realised how long my hair truly is, it touches my back. I hop out of the shower and put on my bath robe, I start doing my skincare and drying my hair. I put on my hello kitty pyjamas and collapsed on my bed.

I grabbed my phone which was charging on the bedside drawer and started texting Ritz.

Veneer✨: hey babe how was your day?

Ritzy💞: it was alr, hbu

Veneer✨: just tired lolz wish u were here

Ritzy💞: is anyone there rn ill come over

Veneer✨: only velvet and her gf and crimp ig but everyone else has left the studio

Ritzy💞: kk babe ill come over in 10

Venner✨: yay see u then babe ily

Ritzy💞: ily too babes 💖

My heart was pounding, I could finally see him again! We've rarely seen eachother due to our busy schedules and due to the fact the public or Vels and my manager can't find out we both have secret relationships due to something in our contracts, but this time we could embrace eachother and be in each others arms. I waited on my dressing room couch until I heard a knock on my door, it was Ritzy!

I opened the door, and hugged him immediately.

"Hey bae, I've missed you so so much!" I said as I hugged and pulled him inside.

"I've missed you too Ven.." he said back to me as he locked and closed the door behind him.

"So shall we watch a movie, talk, or should I just stare and be enticed by your beautiful eyes?" I asked him as we sat on my bed, which was pretty big, I didn't know how the crew got this in.

"I think I would just like to talk to my boyfriend and hug him~" Ritz responded.

Ritz sat on my lap, facing me and we just hugged eachother. His comfort was so nice, made my day.

"So Ven, I'm interviewing you tomorrow, excited?" He asked me

I stared into his eyes for a while, then kissed him on his lips. It was warm and comforting.

"Did that give you an answer?" I smiled.

His face turned bright red and he just nodded, it was cute.

"It's sad that my stupid contract won't allow us to be together..." I pouted

"Yeah if only you read the fine print dumbass" he sarcastically told me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. After a while we just cuddled each other.

"Ritzy..it's getting late do you just want to stay the night? I can give you some pyjamas." I asked him. He nodded and got changed into my clothes and came onto my bed.

"Night babes, I love you so so so so much..." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Night Ven..I love you too~" he kissed me goodnight. I dozed off, not knowing what was waiting for me in the morning.

A/N:

Yoooo it's me and I'm back I'm not dead- I'm prolly not gonna continue my sanegiyuu fanfics anymore so sorry to yall who like them. Entering my trolls era I just love them sm. I'm gonna try and post chapter several times a day idk