004

Nora decided she's eat her dinner outside. There was no point of her going home, so why not get to eat a meal near the river. 

As she sat at the bridge, she got caught up in the swirls of the river. She took a mental note of the patterns, wanting to recreate them the next time she does a painting. She didn't even notice her group of friends arriving to her same spot. 

"I knew we'd find her here" Michelle pointed out proudly. 

"Aye what's happening girls?" Nora asked smiling. That smile soon dropped once Michelle gestured to the board from the chip shop, that is now no longer in the fish shop. 

"What the fuck did you do" the girl questioned, now concerned for her life. Fionnula could be a very scary woman. 

"Not you too Nora. I thought you'd support me" Michelle whined, used to the chipper girl matching her energy. 

Nora looked at the board in utter disbelief. "Why didn't you just take them all off the board" the girl pointed out. 

"That's what I've been saying" James cried happy that someone held the same opinion on the situation as him. 

"Shut up dickweed" Michelle snapped to James, ignoring the fact Nora too shared his concerns.

 "Look the more I talk about it, and the more I sober up.. The less sure I am really" 

"You were drunk. Brilliant!"

"Look, we're not like Jenny Joyce. Nobody is just gonna hand us things. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have things." Michelle put a hand on Clare's shoulder. "Come on, Clare. I know how much you have dreamed of seeing the Arc de... Whatever the fuck it's called." 

Michelle moved onto James, for once looking at the boy with a smile. "James, I know how much you want to practice the shit out of the past participle." 

Michelle wrapped an arm around Orla's Neck. "Orla, you really buzz off those Renault Clio ads." Orla nodded with a smile. 

"Nora" Michelle raised her voice and pointed at the girl still seated on the bridge. "Don't you want to get first hand knowledge on all your little hobbies. I've seen your fashion magazines, they're from Paris" Nora nodded, a wide grin on her face. 

"And you, Erin.... Well, you're just riding Charlene Kavanagh."

"I'm not riding her." Erin rolled her eyes. "I just think it might be time I moved on friendship wise." 

"What?" Nora asked sadly, her wide grin instantly falling. Clare turned to see the sad girl, "Look what you've done Erin, you do realise you're telling that to your current friends" 

Michelle moved up the stairs standing in front of Nora. "We can't give up on Paris. Let's do this girls. Let's make this happen!". 

"God I've never seen you so fired up" Erin completed the curly haired girl. 

"I will buck a french lad, Erin. I will buck a french lad so help me God" Michelle yelled. 

Excitedly Nora jumped up and wrapped her arms around Michelle giving her friend a big hug. "Hell yeah you will" Nora smiled, causing the rest of the group to break out in celebration.

-

The group sat in Erin's room, waiting to be giving their roles. Nora laid across the end of the bed, resting her head onto James lap. She was currently playing around with the rings on Michelles fingers, something the girl often let her do. 

"Ok so firstly we have the tutoring" Erin began "and out of everyone I thought you might be best suited Clare bec-" 

"I'm the brightness" Clare nodded.