11.

"Stay away from Allison," Scott mumbled to himself as I followed him into school. "Stay away from Allison," he repeated, turning to go up the stairs.

Allison walked down them, and he whirled back around, making me stumble on the steps. "We're at school. How the hell is this going to work?" I asked him, following him toward the opposite hallway.

Jackson walked out of a classroom and Scott turned again. "Stay away from Jackson," he mumbled, and I groaned, following him. "Just stay away from Jackson."

"This is not going to work," I whispered to him.

He halted again, turning around to face me when Lydia smiled at him from her locker. "Oh, come on!" he shouted.

I grabbed his arm, rolling my eyes. "If they get close, I'll bark at them," I grumbled, pulling him down the hallway with me. "Has Stiles spoken to you yet?" I asked him.

At the parent/teacher conference, a mountain lion was in the parking lot which caused everyone to panic so much that Mr. Stilinski got hit by a car. Thank God he wasn't badly injured, but it was still upsetting to hear. Especially for Stiles who wanted to flip out at Scott.

"No," he groaned, and I let go of his arm, walking into class. "He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you," I promised him, smiling at Stiles who sat in the back of the class, and he smiled back at me, but then it dropped at the sight of Scott. "He's just...he's Stiles."

I walked down the few rows and then sat down in the desk next to Stiles, dropping my bag in my lap. "Did you eat the breakfast I left on the bench for you?" I asked Stiles, pulling out my textbook.

"Yeah, thanks for that," he answered dryly, and I furrowed my brows, looking up at him. "Why did you leave so early this morning?"

"First off, drop the attitude toward me," I stated, dropping my bag on the floor next to my feet. "And second, I went for a run before going to pick up Scott."

"You're right, I'm sorry," he mumbled to me with a small smile before looking back at his textbook.

Scott shot me a pointed look and I shrugged my shoulders. "Still not talking to me?" he asked Stiles.

Stiles turned in his seat to me with an annoyed expression. "Can you tell Scott that I'm still not talking to him."

"Nope," I said, turning forward in my seat. "I am not doing this again with you two. Last time you both yelled at me because I got the messages wrong."

They both sighed and I rolled my eyes at them. Children. Actual children.

"Can you at least tell me if you dad's okay?" Scott asked him. "I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big?"

Stiles stayed silent, sending me an annoyed look again and I pinched the bridge of my nose. If I have to deal with this for longer than a day, I might actually cry out of frustration.

"You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott asked and Stiles once again said nothing. "Okay," he sighed. "What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and that I went to Derek for help?"

"You what?" I exclaimed, whirling around in my seat so fast that three of my joints cracked in my spine. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Scott cringed. "I thought he would tell you."

"Well obviously not," I whisper shouted. "We need to work on communication. All of us." I sent a pointed look at Stiles.

Stiles shook his head, not turning back to Scott. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."