Chapter -5

"Miss Amelia, your carriage is ready to depart."
A warrior of Crimson moon pack hollered behind the door. They have come to the human village to take her to their pack.

It's been almost a year Amelia has come here. In this one year she has a lot about their culture and politics. There were many mythological creatures but Werewolves were the ruler. They were divided in packs. Some packs were independent whereas some were under The King.

Humans were at the bottom of the food chain. Other superior creatures used to slaughter human, so law was made by The King , Alpha Aldric Stormblade. Humans were given a land and they were not be hurt. If anyone sinned , they would be punished by the council. And human knew better than to disturb a supernatural.

The best thing happened to Amelia was her healing ability. She learned healing from her new father, but what special about her was her ability to heal a pregnant woman. Werewolves were having problems in being pregnant. Pregnancy level were decreasing and miscarriage rate were getting higher.

Amelia had a great knowledge of medicines. She used her previous life's knowledge to make accurate medicine. But it was her scent that did the magic. She didn't know how to explain it, but pregnant werewolves would always calm down because of her scent. Normally pregnant females doesn't like anyone's scent except their mate. But with Amelia it always worked. It helps her to treat the females. Though sometimes situations get nasty as their mates didn't like the idea of getting anyone close to their pregnant females.

Soon her ability to help pregnant females spread out. Many human female and wolves seek out for her. Whenever she entered into the wolves pack , she could hear whispers, glances around her. But it was the hope in the pregnant females eyes that made try harder. She tried her best to help them, and they respected her for that.

The general's wife of Crimson moon was pregnant. She looked very fragile and scared when Amelia entered in her room. A huge scary looking male was sitting next to the said female, holding her hand with so much care. The General.

Amelia bowed a little, showing that she was harmless. She took a few steps close to the bed. The general gave a low growl, intended to protect his pregnant mate.

Amelia smiled a little.
"Good evening. I am Amelia, the healer."

But the general was still doubtful as he gave her an another growl.

"It's okay honey." Came from a sweet but tired voice, " She is here to help me." The pregnant female caressed her mates hand in a soothing manner.

"Nice met , Amelia. My name is Rose. Please have a seat."

Amelia sat beside her. " May I check you?"
Rose nodded a little. Amelia took her hand in her own and placed the other hand on her growing belly. As soon as she touched Rose's belly , a deep growl broke through the room.

"You better not harm my mate!" A rough voice was heard.
" It's okay Caden. I'm not hurt."
" I'm not here to harm anyone. Please do not worry. "

Amelia looked at Rose with a friendly smile.
" Okay Rose, the baby is perfectly fine. But you maybe having some issues like- Back pain? dizziness? "
" Aye. They are getting very bad"
" Worry not. You just need to change some habits. You are a mother. You are strongest person here!! Be happy and try to be positive. Think about the baby. "

Soon Amelia and Rose become comfortable with each other. Rose was a very sweet female, waiting for her baby. General Caden also became less grumpy, seeing his mate smiling, thinking about their baby. Though he kept a sharp eye on Amelia.

" You should sleep now. Have the herbal remedies timely." Amelia stood up and caressed Rose's hair. Rose gave her a tired smile and drifted into sleepiness. General Caden planted a soft kiss on her head and ushered Amelia out.

"Thank you for helping my mate. Before you were here, she was feeling really bad. I'll be forever grateful to you" The general deeply bowed .

"No no.. it's okay. It's my job. I'm also happy to help her. she's a sweetheart."
"That she is... Uhm.. I will escort you to your room. Tomorrow morning warriors will take you back to your home."

Next morning she bid farewell to Rose , gave her some advice and promised her to visit again. The warriors escorted her to her home. She was really tired when she reached home.

" Father I'm hom-" She stopped as there were some bulky men were sitting in their small sitting room . Her father was standing behind them.
" Ah... sweetie, you are home. How was your journey? "
" I uh.. "

The bulky men stood up and bowed their head.
" We are royal guard. Alpha King has requested for your presence. We are here to escort you to the royal palace."

Amelia shrieked in unladylike manner ," WHAT!!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I actually don't know if it is okay to address any woman as "Lady". So I used the term "miss".