chapter - 2

Somewhere in deep forest there stood a huge palace. It was the Lunarbane Pack.

In the moonlit expanse of their territory, the werewolf king's pack thrived as a tightly-knit family, bound by the ancient ties of loyalty and kinship. Among the lupine ranks were warriors, their fur as dark as the midnight sky, reflecting the resilience bred through generations of survival. Each member bore the proud markings of the pack, a symbol of unity and shared destiny. Under the silver glow, their eyes gleamed with a primal wisdom, attuned to the secrets of the night. Together, they formed a formidable force, loyal to their king, as they roamed the wilderness as both protectors and guardians of their ancient heritage.

As Cassius, the general of Lunarbane pack, approached near the pond of their pack, he found the alpha, Aldric Stormblade, standing with a commanding presence.

The moon cast its silver glow upon Aldric's broad shoulders, his silhouette framed against the night. His back, strong and resilient, faced the expanse beyond, and the cool breeze tousled his dark, regal cloak. In the quietude, the alpha's aura spoke of authority, his gaze fixed on the horizon as if holding the weight of both present and past.

Cassius hesitated, feeling the palpable energy that emanated from the werewolf king, a force that demanded respect and acknowledged the intricate dance of leadership within the pack.

He bowed , "Your Majesty, the elder is here. He said the prophecy has changed!"

Aldric's stoic demeanor faltered for a fleeting moment, his storm-gray eyes widening in genuine surprise. The news of the altered prophecy washed over his features, causing a subtle shift in the carefully sculpted mask of composure. A mix of disbelief and a spark of something akin to hope played across his weathered face. The lines etched by countless battles seemed to soften momentarily as the weight of a newfound possibility settled upon him. Though tempered by the years of war, a glimmer of vulnerability surfaced in the alpha king's expression, revealing a man unexpectedly touched by the hand of fate.

"I will be there, shortly. You may go now" Deep voice of Alpha Aldric boomed around .

As Cassius left, Aldric took a deep breath. He was cursed by the Goddess to live a lonely life. He deserved it. He was known as a monster. It's not like that he cared. But the sudden change of the prophecy has shaken him. He didn't know what to expect, as he clearly remembered the curse. Actually he couldn't forget it even if he tried.

"Under the moon's unyielding gaze, the lone alpha shall tread a solitary path. Battles will carve his legacy, and his heart shall bear the weight of eternal solitude. The alpha, steadfast and unbound, shall rule his pack with unyielding strength, yet his soul shall wander the desolate realms of isolation."