ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 (sorry)

*okay there will be a note at the end

Luffy followed the man all the way to the beach. Keeping a close eye on all his movements.

He narrowed his eyes as Clahador approached him. 'I knew something was up with him...'

"Jango. I though I told you to not draw any attention. Why did you walk through the middle of the village, backwards?" Clahador's voice had a hint of authority to it, almost demanding.

"How can I attract attention? There was no one there! Plus I look very normal." Jango replied.

Luffy sweat dropped as he heard Joy's distant laughter in the back of his head.

"So. Back to the important things. Did you prepare for it?" Clahador asked, he now wore a serious expression and a look that could be counted as scary.

"Of course sir! We can start the operation 'assassinate ojousama anytime you'd like."

Things just took an interesting turn. 'I suspected them of doing evil, but even I didn't quite expect this. Their planning to kill of Kaya? Why?'

"Assassinate?" Question Clahador with a hint of sarcasm.

"No no! I mean.. accident.. yeah, we call it an accident. Right? Captain Kuro?"

"... I gave that name up 3 years ago. Do not call me by that name again, you are now the captain." He stated.

Luffy pondered this new found information. 'I've heard that name somewhere. Wasn't he a pirate who was famous for his careful planning...? But didn't the marines catch him?'

"You know, Luffy. Cases like these happens quite often in life, you should just accept it."

Luffy rolled his eyes.

Jango continued to ramble on. "Everyone thinks that captain kuro has already been executed." Clahador must be very annoyed by blabbering behaviour, but for Luffy, this was a win.

"But in reality, you hid in this little village, and told us to come here in 3 years." He sat down, "before, when I worked for you, there were always a lot of benefits. It's the only reason I worked for you."

"If you succeed I will give you your share." Clahador pushed his glasses up with his palm.

"Okay! You can leave her to me!"

"Make sure you don't just kill her. Make it look like an accident."

"When you send the signal, we will charge into the village and murder the ojousama as planned! Simple."

Clahador sighed, "you forgot the most important part idiot. Before you kill her, you must hypnotise her and make her write MY NAME into the will! I will leave all my wealth to my butler, Clahador."

Luffy felt that this was way more dark than it seemed. 'To think he'd go as far as to act as a kind butler for 3 years just for this...'

"LUUUUUFYYY!!"

'Ahh.. damn Zoro!' Luffy turned around and saw Zoro sprinting his way over. 'Great.. they must've heard him.'

Luffy and Zoro reunited, but at the cost of the pirates finding out their hiding place.

Clahador shouted, "who's there."

Zoro panted, "hey... isn't.. that- the butler? What's going on?"

"Don't question, just follow me." Luffy jumped down, followed closely by Zoro.

"Did you two... hear anything?" Clahador asked in a scary tone, threatening to end them if they didn't speak the truth.

"No no! We were just passing by." Spoke Luffy with an innocent smile, he pinched Zoro on his leg to act the same.

"Ow— yeah! We were just taking a stroll." Zoro said hastily.

"We're you now?" Said Clahador. He eyed us carefully. "I don't remember seeing you guys in the village before?"

"we uhh..." Zoro tried to come up with something but failed miserably.

Luffy finished his sentence, "don't worry bout us! We were just a bit lost that's all. Unless, is there something we shouldn't know..?" Luffy hit them with the question. If their smart they should just reject all suspicion.

"No, of course not." Clahador started, "well then, we'll be on our way."

A/N:

Guys I know this is sudden but I have too much of a work load right now for school. And I'm managing like 3 social media related things. One of them being Wattpad. I realised if I wanted to be able to commit to something I must drop something. So, sorry but I have unfortunately decided on Wattpad to drop. I may still post stories in future but it's very unlikely it will be scheduled releases.

Hate comments will be ignored, this is my final decision. I doubt anyone rlly found this story interesting though lol. I need to work on my storytelling skills and not rely on the original work so much. But yeah I am very sorry to those who actually enjoyed this story but unfortunately this will probably not be continued.

(If someone wants to adopt it they can lol 🪑)