26. Walpurgis

"Ruminas-sama, are you sure you really came this time?" Roy confirmed it again. Currently Ruminas is getting ready to wait to be invited along with Ciel and Chronoa.

"Yes, those of you who live here tighten your guard. Don't let the insects cause too much trouble," ordered Ruminas. He glanced at Hinata who also came. "Please help too, Hinata. I'll leave Diablo to you."

"Just leave it to me, Ruminas-sama."

Hinata looked very ready for her task. Unlike Roy who was worried too much about Ruminas going this time for judgment and automatically blowing her cover, Hinata didn't feel worried because Ruminas herself went with the two heroes.

Even though Ruminas was one of the Demon Kings of the Vampire race, she was always surrounded by holy and great people. Realizing this again, Hinata felt like she would continue to follow Ruminas as long as she never pointed her weapon at a human.

In the middle of their conversation, an ornate door appeared out of thin air. The door opened and someone slowly walked forward to reveal themselves. A woman with short blue hair in her maid outfit. There's no mistaking it if it's Rain. He bowed his head momentarily to Ruminas.

"I came to pick you up, Ruminas-sama."

He walked to the edge and closed his eyes signaling Ruminas to enter immediately.

Ruminas looked back at Ciel and Chronoa. "Let us go, Rachel, Chronoa."

With a prepared heart, Ruminas walked calmly with Ciel and Chronoa following him from behind.

"May luck be in your hands, Ruminas-sama." Before actually entering, Rain muttered which Ruminas could hear.

Ruminas did not reply. He just smiled faintly. He was curious what he would encounter from behind this gate.

***

A round table was in the center with ten chairs surrounding it. The number of seats was not increased, indicating that Clayman had been completely eliminated and replaced. Several Demon Kings who had arrived had taken their seats in order. Those who have arrived here are Guy, Ramiris, Milim, Dagruell, Rimuru, and Ruminas herself who has just arrived.

Ruminas walked calmly past them all. Everyone here was someone who had known his identity a long time ago.

"You really came this time, Ruminas," said Dagruell.

"Yeah, I'll look like a coward if I still send Roy." Ruminas didn't seem to be shaking at all. He still managed to maintain a somewhat haughty tone of voice and face even though he knew what Walpurgis was about this time.

"And you brought a hero with you. You were very careful." Guy glanced at the people Ruminas had brought. Just looking at their appearance, Guy had identified that these two were heroes.

"Hmph! Of course. I can't let myself die stupidly because of someone new." Ruminas didn't mean to be rude. He had to be like this so he wouldn't look weak. Even though here it is the Demon King who already knows her and Rimuru who never underestimates an opponent, Ruminas has been constantly underestimated by the new Demon Kings to the point where she has to make Roy her body double.

Milim's face didn't look good. He looked at Ruminas with a look of clear displeasure. Meanwhile, Rimuru himself only glanced at Ruminas for a moment and turned to Ciel who was behind him with an unhappy look. However, Ruminas still looked calm.

"Rimuru-sama, can I beat him up?" whispered Shion glancing at Ciel with a look of disapproval. Ciel returned Shion's gaze flatly.