Chapter 35

"Is Aunty Miracle going to be okay?" Rumi asked me over the phone obviously worried

"She will be alright baby" I assured her lowkey scared as hell.

The doctor finally came out " Am doctor Brown and I just want to let you know that Miss Watts is in stable condition now. She's just dealing with a minor concussion from the fall. She seems to have been suffering from to much str ess and lack of rest which thankfully did not cause her to lose her baby"

"Baby!!"

"You did not know she's pregnant?" Doctor asked based on our response. I definitely had no idea she was pregnant.

"Um you could go see her now "

We went to Miracle's room seeing her awake and sitting up on the bed. "How you feeling?" I asked softly.

"Good" She replied rubbing her stomach "can't believe all this while I was pregnant" she said sighing. "It will be alright we're all here for you just know that" Robyn said and I nodded in agreement "Is Tyler the father?" I asked remembering her telling us of how she had sex with him after getting drunk in a club. "Yes he was the only nigga I slept with in almost tow years" She said putting her hand in her head.

"I was so stupid" She whispered in a disappointed tone. "It's all in the past now if he wants to be in his Childs life I will let him be in his Childs life right now all am focused on his taking care of this baby"

Miracle looks around confused before looking at us as we sat beside her on her bed "What happened after I passed out?" Robyn goes to explain everything "after you passed out Rumi, Sir and Blue happened to have walked in and saw you laying down unconscious. We called 911 and Elijah took care of you till 911 came" 

Upon hearing this she looked at us wide eyes "Elijah took care of me" Miracle asked I get the shock if I hadn't seen it with my two eyes I won't have believed it "yes, yes he did. He picked you up and laid you on the couch placing cold towel on your head to cool you off since your temperature was hot. He left as soon as 911 came." I answered the expression of shock remained on her face.

"I can't believe it"

"I couldn't either but I think he did it to ease the kids minds since they were quite worried." Robyn suggested and I thought about that was a logical reason but a part of me believes he did it cause he just has a good heart general no matter how hard he tries to hide it.

There was a knock on the door. The doctor came in after Miracle answered "we ran the test. Everything is okay, you don't seem to suffer any injury from the fall. The baby is safe and healthy and you should able to come find out the sex in two months. I will advise you to take it easy on yourself. Other than that your good to go" He left the room after saying all he had to.

We eventually left the hospital  and went back to my house. Upon entering I saw Elijah painting a sculpture of an elephant with the kids besides him. Blue was leaning slightly laying on one of his arm, Sir was literally on his back sleeping and Rumi laid on the couch behind him. It was definitely a scene that brought a smile to my face.

"I'll go put the kids to bed" Elijah voiced out doing the finishing touches of his painting. He rested Blue head on the edge of the couch getting up with Sir still on his back and placing him on the couch too. He made his way to the kitchen I guess to wash the paint of his hands.

My guess was right as he came back with his hand clean. He picked both twins up heading upstairs I followed him helping him open the door. I watched quietly as he tucked them in their beds keeping their stuffed animals next to them. He walked past me going back to carry Blue. He took her to her room and laid her on her bed tucking her in.

"This is for them. They saw it on YouTube and wanted to do it." He said pointing at the sculpture as he cleaned up the area he used. "Thank you for staying with them and easing their minds of what happened"

He just nods his head and walks away. "Elijah" Miracle calls out but he kept walking she grabbed his arm making him stop "I just wanted to say thank you Bey and Rob told me how you helped me when I was unconscious"

"Thank you" she said before letting him go. He gave no reply and left. 

"At least I was able to let him know I was thankful for his help" she said but I knew she was a bit affected by his attitude due to the face she made.

"I guess your right. Come on you need to go rest and make sure your little on is safe"

A/N: Sorry for not updating in so long or giving any explanation. I had mid term exams and an essay to finish. I decided to do them before focusing on anything else.