Opposite of Careful

Start from the beginning

"Red Hood huh?"

"What can I say, Bucket is my favorite vigilante. You can't tell him that though. His ego is too large as it is," I joked.

"Could I see the helmet?"

I handed it over and he did a detailed look over it.

"Damn Pixie. This looks like the real deal. You should put it on."

"Marinette! I can't believe you!" I heard my name being called on the other side of the room by a certain person but chose to ignore it.

"But I'll get helmet hair if I do."

"You'll still look cute even if your hair is a little messed up."

The smile on my face immediately went away the moment I saw Alya and Lila out of the corner of my eye.

"It seems that you have some admirers," Jason whispered in my ear as a joke.

"I only care about one."

Lila wedged herself in between the small space there was between Jason and I.

"I am so sorry about her actions. I can't believe she would just throw herself at some employee here just to get in favor of Bruce," Lila said putting her hand on his chest. Gross.

Jason quickly took it off and went to my side. "Oh no. They caught me," I said putting the back of my hand to my forehead leaning back.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing Pixie," Jason continued joking while he put his hand on his heart looking offended.

I could tell that Lila had a smirk on her face thinking she ruined my interaction with Jason.

"I just couldn't help myself when I saw a piece of eye candy such as yourself."

"Eye candy?" Jason asked a smirk of his own appearing.

"It's not my fault you look the way you do," I replied turning towards him once more.

"And here I thought you fell for me due to my personality," the joke got picked up once more when we realized the two were still standing there.

"I mean that is definitely a plus."

"So does that mean you'd go on another date with me?" Jason whispered in my ear.

"Like you would have to ask," I whispered back having to get on my tiptoes in order to semi get close to his ear.

"When would I get to steal you then?" The two of us were now a step apart talking in a normal voice forgetting there was anyone else in the world.

"I'd have to look over the schedule Mr. Wayne and I created."

"Gross. Stop calling him that." Jason took a step back and had a disgusted look on his face.

"I feel like I have to especially since he is the one who is paying for me to be here."

"You suffered a dinner with him and his family. You owe him nothing."

"YOU HAD DINNER WITH BRUCE!?" I heard Lila screech.

"It's Mr. Wayne to you," Jason told her.

"He told Lila she could call him Bruce. After all she is dating her son," Alya butt in trying to stand up for her 'friend'.

"You're dating his son? Which one?" Jason asked genuinely curious.

I now secretly had my phone out to catch the lie as evidence. Damian would love to watch this clip.

"I- I," Lila stammered.

"His only true son, Damian."

Jason looked over at me to see if Lila had actually came up with such a lie. I could only manage to nod my head slightly. This caused Jason to break down laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Alya became defensive.

"They don't know?" Jason asked causing him to laugh harder. "Demon would love to hear this."

"Are you seriously calling Damian Wayne a demon? Just wait until Mr. Wayne hears about that. You'll lose your job and won't be able to work again."

By now, Jason had stopped laughing but was still amused by the words coming out of Alya's mouth. "Sorry to break it to you sweetheart, but I don't work here."

"Then how could someone like you be able to see Mr. Wayne while he is at work?"

"Alya, stop it. You can say all these cruel things to me, but leave him alone. Jason did nothing to you. You're the one who came over here to make claims about me being a harlot. You started this entire thing. I suggest you end it or things could end up ugly."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I'm merely making a suggestion."

"Pix, they aren't worth it. I'm going to go meet with him and drop off some paperwork on his current business case. I'll see you tonight maybe?"

"Yeah." Before Jason could leave, I grabbed his hand. "Jay Jay, promise me you'll be careful."

"Aren't I always?" He gave me a kiss on my head and went to the elevators.

I shook me head as he left. Jason is almost the opposite of careful.

Costumes

Marinette: Red Hood, Chole: Batgirl, Adrien: Robin, Nino: Nightwing, Kim: Batman, Alix: Black Bat, Nath: Red Robin