AU INFO

WARNING: This au goes over heavy topics along with some of the original history of the Egyptian god, Khonsu, along with others. This is a warning if you are sensitive to graphic/detailed content pertaining towards violence, gore and most mainly cannibalism.

Silent Hymn:
Taking place about a 3 months or so after the events of Set- cal proceeds to find out more about Khonsu through a series of unsettling visions, all seeming somewhat familiar..? Mimicking memories more than dreams. Followed by radio-silence from Khonsu and developing strange habits, cal finds out more about Khonsu than he originally intended... more for the worse than the better.

AU details:
-Cal was not trapped in the corridor of time after the events of OoO season 2
-considering this fact, this may be a alternate timeline in which Khonsu wanted to prevent in original OOO s2, therefore trapping cal to prevent the unfolding events in this AU
-This is more of a continuation of season 2 than of season 3, meaning some of the new seasons cast would not be present
-This would be more based off of Khonsu's real lore in Egyptian mythology of how he behaved in Old Kingdom Pyramid Text, Cannibal Hymm. The name explains it. Khonsu use to be a destructive god who ate hearts.
-This au focuses mainly on Cal Crossroads of the Egyptian pantheon, characters from other pantheons MAY appear but I cannot promise they will.

...one last little bit.. uh, my grammar sucks, I will try my best to avoid any mistakes or spelling errors but I also make no promises to keep my writing correct...
⛹️‍♂️💨
Will post first chapter soon ^^