Killer Lover

"I saw yesterday on news that a man called another one his home after a date and killed him because he was gay." Mayank told Ishan.

"Hm I know. But why are you telling me this now?" Ishan asked back while doing some final touch-up to his date look.

"You're going out with this guy naa... what's his name, haan Shubman. So if he turns out someone like this."

"Arey don't worry. I will be safe. He seems a really nice guy." Ishan told Mayank and left for his date.

"You have beautiful eyes Ishan." Shubman's compliment made Ishan's face a light shade of red.

Shubman was indeed a sweet talker, no wonder how every boy and girl fell for him so easily.

Nothing about him seemed abnormal or weird. To be more precise, he didn't seemed like a killer.

"I've had three relationships in the past. One with a girl and two with boys. The first boy used me as an experiment, second one was nice but found a rich girl so he left me and that girl turned out to be a lesbian." Shubman was telling the story of his past relationships which ended in complete failure.

Ishan was empathetic to Shubman's situation, having faced the same. Yet he was not sure if he should open up in front of someone in the first meeting.

"I make great strawberry milkshake. You wanna try sometime?" Ishan asked when they tasted the cafe's milkshake. It was horribly horrible, as Shubman had quoted. In realty, this was just the way to change the topic from past relationships.

"Let's go to my house then. I'll make pizza and you can make milkshake. And we could catch a movie at home." Shubman was quick to suggest.

Now that was somehow creepy, thought Ishan. Mayank's warning hovered over his mind again and again. What if this sweet charmer was really a killer. Or worse, what if he does something to him and capture him and torture him daily till death.

"Um... I have work tomorrow so next time..?" Ishan tried making up some excuses to avoid going to Shubman's house. Afterall, would you say to someone that you don't trust them.

"Okay, no issues. Uhm-- would you mind me dropping you home? I want to do something for you, Mr. Cutie.."

Hmm, this could be done. I would run inside my house and he would not be able to do anything, thought Ishan and agreed to Shubman's suggestion.

"Yaar Ishan, suddenly I have this craving for some strawberry milkshake. So if you don't have any problem then may I come inside?" Shubman asked, standing outside Ishan's house.

Okay, now I'm officially done, thinking this Ishan had to invite Shubman inside.

Once inside, Ishan made Shubman sit in the living room and went in the kitchen to make the desired drink.

"Ahh Shubman, should I add nuts in the gar-- Shubman what are you doing peeping outside the window?"

"Oh Ishh, nothing. What were you saying? Oh nuts...y-yes I will take nuts. And where's the washroom." Shubman sounded all nervous.

"Straight and left. Second door."Ishan told the direction and went away to the kitchen.

Few minutes later, Ishan returned with the milkshake in the glass but Shubman was nowhere to be found.

"Shubman...Shubman... beautiful eyes baby." he said, looked at the glass of milkshake and gave an evil smirk.

Breaking news

A man arrested in the brutal murder of his date. According to sources, the said man, Ishan Kishan was mentally ill.
The murdered man, Shubman Gill's mutilated corpse found in the bathroom of Ishan Kishan's house and his head the the fridge with his eyes missing.

Murderer's housemate and best friend, Mayank Markande, informed us that when he returned from work late at night, Ishan was sleeping in his room. And when he went inside the bathroom to freshen up, he saw Shubman's dead body lying there in the pool of blood and his head was missing.
So he called the cops instantly and the head was recovered from the fridge.

Ishan Kishan said that Shubman was there to kidnap and murder him because he hated gay men. We don't know how true it is but according to Shubman's family and friends, he was a bisexual seeking a long term relationship.

Right now, Ishan is admitted to a mental asylum and will be given judicial punishment soon.

__________________________________

So, I saw a reel on Instagram on this plot and wrote this.

Pata nahi kya likha hai🙃