AUTHOR'S NOTE

As per your wishes, the Epilogue has been uploaded dear readers!!

And here I come to the end of this, my first story....

Thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting a novice like me here on the Watty community. Your encouragement and kind words have made all my efforts worthwhile!!

Firsts are always special. And so is this story, which came straight from my heart. But what made all this doubly special were your views, comments and votes. I used to wait eagerly for your votes and comments everyday after publishing my chapter.

Needless to say, I was never disappointed... am overwhelmed by all this support and thank all readers for their time, even the silent ones. Merci for your precious moments given to my story. Over 800 votes and 5.5K views on my first story!- feel like crying guys-a heartfelt ❤️❤️ thank you from me to you!

And thanks Wattpad for introducing me to all such wonderful, creative people who are a beautiful, strong community! I look forward to your future support and encouragement too. Let me know in the comments what you liked and did not like about my writing style and I will incorporate all suggestions in the future 😀

And.. And.. And..

Another story is in works!!! Let me know if you would like a teaser 😉

Signing off for now

Your author,

NayantaraHK

Revisited: As promised to all the readers, I have republished the entire story. It would mean a lot to me if you read, comment and vote again :) I look forward to all reviews and comments for this-my labour of love (love for writing and love for my nephew).