CHAPTER 30 TUM AAYE TOH AAYA MUJHE YAAD....II

"Pihu........!!!!". Rohan was the first to reach her and immediately put his hand under her head. Kavin and Dushyant were not far behind. Kavin bent down, lifted her and put her on the sofa. Dushyant ran towards the kitchen to get some water.

Purvi meanwhile was crying freely and Ishita was trying to comfort her.

"Meri wajah se aaj Pihu ki yeh haalat hai. Main hee zimmedaar hun iski..", she kept on repeating this while Ishita held her.

"Purvi, chup hoja abhi. Pihu ko teri zaroorat hai na?".

Dushyant rushed back with a jug of water. ACP Pradyuman had come down on hearing all the commotion and was checking her pulse.

"Lagta hai Purvi ko dekhkar ise shock laga hai. Pulse toh theek chal rahi hai. Dushyant lao idhar paani do thoda."

"Dad, doctor ko bhi phone kar diya hai. Woh bus aate honge".

"Pihu beta, utho", ACP Pradyuman said while putting some water on her face.

She stirred a little and opened her eyes.

"Daadu, paani chahiye".

"Lete raho tum bachche. Kavin paani ka jug dena".

"Yeh lijiye dad". He was looking relieved.

"Kavin uncle. Woh kya..", she asked, trying to get up.

"Pihu beta..abhi thodi der lete rahiye. Abhi bell baji hai toh doctor uncle aapko examine kar lein, phir baat karte hain".

The doctor came and examined her thoroughly. Purvi was out of her sight but listening to everything.

"Pihu bilkul theek hai. Use sirf shock laga hai. Bus usko thode araam ki zaroorat hai".

"Thanks Doc for coming here at such short notice. Aayie main aapko bahaar tak chod deta hoon", Dushyant carried his bag for him.

Ishita gently pushed Purvi forward and she made her way towards Pihu who was sitting now. As she arrived in her line of sight, Pihu looked at her and started crying. Rohan, who had held her hand gently let go as Purvi went forward and hugged her, crying freely herself. There was not a dry eye in the room on witnessing this scene.

"Mumma, mumma.....yeh aap ho?"

"Haan bachche..yeh main hoon. Aapki mummy. Mujhe maaf kar dena beta. Mujhe yeh karna pada. Aapko maine bahut dukh diya hai", she said in a guilt-ridden heavy voice.

"Nahin mumma. Mujhe pata hai koi reason zaroor hoga. Is liye aap aisa nahin kahiye please", she said wiping her tears.

"Kavin, mujhe abhi office jaana hai. Important case hai jo IB ke saath, humein solve karna hoga. Tum log kal subaah time se office pahunch jaana", ACP Pradyuman said and left but not before giving a hug to Pihu and asking her to take care of her health.

"Purvi, tum aur Pihu baitho yahin. Hum aate hain", Ishita said as everyone made their way outside to give some privacy to Purvi and Pihu.

~~~~~XXXXXXX~~~~

"Purvi, Pihu chalo khaane ka time ho gaya", Kavin walked in an hour later to see them both sleeping on the sofa with Pihu snuggled in Purvi's arms. He immediately took out his phone and captured the scene.

"Hay bhagwaan ab Purvi hamesha hamaare pass rahe!", he prayed silently.

Dinner was a hilarious and warm meal with lots of talk and contagious laughter. Both kids were sitting on either side of Purvi and Kavin was sitting looking at them adorably.