Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung
No wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came
And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed

"She's such a good singer." I whisper.

"Very good." Jasmine whispers then we continue watching the show.

Sadly Scarlett's character dies a few numbers later so she's not seen until the end of the show when she comes back for Valjean's Death.

"I prefer her in her natural hair." Jasmine whispers as the Valjean's Death number ends.

"Same." I whisper as the final number begins.

A few minutes later the show ends.

"She did great." Emma says.

"Yeah she did." Tobin says as all of us stand up then we make our way out of the theatre.

"We'll get Scarlett then meet you all at the restaurant" Jasmine says as we get outside

"Sounds good." Scarlett's Mommy says then everyone but me and Jasmine head to the restaurant.

We're eating in a new restaurant called Roscoe's that is basically a 1950s US diner which an American chef started here in London.

Apparently it's pretty good.

"There's our girl." Jasmine says as Scarlett comes out of the theatre then Scarlett runs over to us and jumps on Jasmine and I.

"That was so fun." Scarlett says as Jasmine and I hug our girl.

"You did so good Scar." I say as Jasmine and I set Scarlett down.

"So so good." Jasmine says then we kiss Scarlett's head.

Scarlett smiles very wide then she turns around and links arms with Jasmine and I.

"Food time?" Scarlett questions.

"Food time princess." I say then the three of us start walking down the street towards the restaurant.

"FYI I was not a fan of the scene where you died." Jasmine says.

"Agreed." I say.

"Aww." Scarlett says. "Hey what where those texts that came in the two team group chats?"

"Uh I have no clue." Jasmine says then she takes out her phone and looks for the texts that Scarlett was talking about. "Oh it was our January to April scheduled for Arsenal and the 2026 England schedule.

"Oh." Scarlett says then the three of us look at the Arsenal schedule first

" Scarlett says then the three of us look at the Arsenal schedule first

"Good thing we have a big squad." I say.

"Seriously." Scarlett says.

"Oh FYI my sisters are coming over for the Brighton game." Jasmine says.

"Are you excited about that?" I question.

"I haven't seen them in a while so yeah I am." Jasmine says with a smile smile.

"Good." Scarlett says then we look at the 2026 England schedule.

"I can't wait for that USA game

"I can't wait for that USA game." Scarlett says. "I can't fucking wait."