HATE

A/N This is a request. This was an amazing request. I don't know how I didn't think of this. This right when I heard the idea, it came to my head so quickly I honestly don't know if there's going to be much NATE in here, but there is going to be some. And I don't think there needs any trigger warnings. But just in case there's going to be anxiety. and of course, some hate. And did not actually like self-harm. but talking about it So that makes you uncomfortable. Please do not read this. I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable. Sorry for the long author's note, but let's get into the story.

y/n pov 

matt nick and Chris Asked me to be in their vlog today. I honestly don't want to. I've been getting a lot of hate recently. I don't want to tell my brothers though, because they're really overprotective and. that would kind of just sound like a pick me. And I'm not a pick me.   I honestly don't know why I've been getting hate, though I haven't really been in their videos, but every time I'm in one of their videos or if I post anything on Instagram or if even if just a picture of me and Nate, they think I'm begging for attention. and it doesn't make sense to me. I'm their sister. Why would I need a beg for attention? I'm starting my modeling again ever since I got into a bad car accident. I stopped modeling, all of this is going through my head I guess I zoned out because all I see is Nick's hand waving in my face. So, do you want to Nick asked me plsss y/n matt said? ummmmmmmmm I don't know I don't really feel good I told them a lie. I hate lying to my brothers, but I also hate getting hate (idk if that makes sins) oh are you ok. Chris asked. Yeah, I'll be fine. But Matt knew I wasn't fine. Me and Matt are really close. We. both struggle with bad anxiety. and he can read me like a book. He knows me more than I know myself. y/n are you Sure, your okay matt asked yea i am i just need some rest. But maybe next time I'll be in the video.  

matts pov 

I know she's not OK And usually she loves being in the videos. I have the best idea because I'm the best brother I call Nathan. Because if he's in the video, she'll be in the video. I know she Feels good because 10 minutes before this, she was just dancing around the living room.

the call 

Nate In bold

Matt Normal

heyyyyyy bro 

hey bro. 

do you want to come over and film?

 Sure, is y/n. Going to be there.

I hope.                                                           a/n Also you and Nate are dating. 

what do you mean you hope is she ok? 

idk She said she didn't want to be in this video, but she usually does Do you know if she's OK if anything's wrong with her.

I have not talked to her all-day fuck Do you think she's mad at me?

idk bro just come over.  

ok be there in 5! 

ok hurry up 

end of call

Chris Nick i call yes, they both say. 2 things I might know what is wrong with y/n and Nate is coming over to film with us. ok they both said. Right as I was about to say, what was wrong with her? She came down the stairs.

Y/N POV  

um why is Nate coming over. Like I'm happy he's coming, but why all of a sudden? to film with us matt said do you want to film now. um idk i still don't fill good. I was about to start talking again, and then I heard the doorbell ring. I got. to get the door and it was Nate with flowers and chocolate um Hello I say confused hey love Nate says.  is this for me i ask Still confused yes, it is he says with a smile on his face? Thank you so much but why did you? do something Because I thought you were mad at me, he said? No. Why would I be mad at you?   Man said he didn't want to Film, and I put the dots together and I haven't talked to you all day. and you weren't in a good mood. I'm not mad at you. I'm not mad at anyone. I just don't wanna film. Matt speaks up I can tell something's wrong I know you better than you know yourself. If you're not mad at him. then why don't want to film.  I'm holding back tears at this point. I can't tell them. they will get so mad. At their fans and I just don't wanna do that. y/n answer the Question Chris said.  I didn't know what else to do. I ran upstairs to my room. I locked the door. I. can't with myself. I really can't. Why do I get these random thoughts? I. 8 months. self-harm free. I can't be getting these thoughts while. I'm in my thoughts. I hear a silent knock on the door. I'm crying. I'm bawling my eyes out. I didn't know who it was. And so, I heard his voice. It was Nate. 

Nates pov  

i look over and i see y/n running up the Stairs. So of course, like any normal person would do, I chase after her. She slams the door in my face. I silently knock, so I don't scare her. I don't know what's wrong with her. Did I do something? while I'm waiting for her response, I just hear her dropped to the ground. and start bawling her eyes out. I softly speak love are you ok pls let me in and talk to me I looked to my right, and I see Nick running to his room to grab the Spare key to y/n door. I knock a little louder and she. Doesn't answer I finally speak louder and say, please open the door for. Nick opens it himself. Nick opens the door and all I see is y/n Curled up in a ball I dropped down next to her and just hug her I whisper in her ear what's wrong And then Matt and Chris barge into the room at this point, all of us are in a circle around her. Chris speaks up and ask what's wrong and what happened. 

y/n pov 

I need to tell them. I need to tell them why I felt like this. But I can't. I cannot get the words out. I'm having an anxiety attack, a panic attack at the same time. That helps me get my breathing down and a Nate. carries me to my bed. We all sit on my bed and I can finally talk In between breaths I. get little words out Hey hey, slow down nick said Calmly I finally tell them what's wrong I just can't. I can't take it anymore. I'm so tired of going on Instagram and seeing that you don't even love me and I'm begging for your attention and I'm using you guys. And that Nate doesn't even want to date me. And I just can't. I'm not pretty. I'm not skinny I just can't do it anymore. I don't want to be in any videos just so I can get put down again, again and again. All I fell are. arms wrapped around me. 

No ones pov 

we love you don't Listen to all of those jealous people who wish that they were you nick said and y/n You are not using us one bit. Chris said. I know it's hard, but don't listen to what these people are saying. matt said. Yeah. Well, these people are your fans y/n said. Whoever sang the stuff about you, they're not true fans. If they don't love you because you are a Sturniolo and you are amazing and you're perfect. and you don't beg for attention. You're the best little sister we could ever ask for. nick matt and Chris said. and love you are the best Girlfriend I. could ever ask for the. only one I want. Don't listen to these stupid ass people. Nate said.  do you Really mean it You say looking up at all of them yes, they all say in unison.  I have a great idea. Why don't we go get on the couch and. watch. your favorite movie and we can. have candy with no cameras. matt said How would you like that Nate said. I would love that. So, the rest of the night, that's what you did. You watched movies with your favorite people, and you found. you fell asleep, coddled up beside Nate. 

a/n I hope you really loved the story I'm supposed to be doing my major grade at Texas history project right now, but I haven't even started. That is due to Morrow. But you know what? It's fine. I actually. am really proud of this story and I. think this is my longest story Please send more requests if you have any.