😊date😊

a/n matt nick and chris are spying on you and nate when you guys are on a date.  

nates pov

I feel bad I haven't Spent much time with y/n I've been with Matt Nick and Chris this whole time and she's leaving in a few weeks to film the summer I turn pretty. And I don't know when she's going to come back So I have planned a date at the fair now it was. now it was not easy finding it and she doesn't even know. matt nick Chris Wanna hang out, but I told him that I cannot because tonight is all about y/n.  Since she doesn't know I'm going to text her to get ready and surprise her because I'm just like that 

N8🤍=Nate 

Og Nate girl🤍=y/n

N8🤍- get Dressed I am coming to pick you up. ❤

Og nate girl🤍-ok are you going to kill me. 

N8🤍-yes love I am. 😏

Og nate girl🤍-whyyyyyyy i dont want to die.  

N8🤍-jk i love you too much to kill you. 

Og nate girl🤍- i loves you too but where are we going. 

N8🤍-it is a Surprise.  

Og nate girl🤍-pls tell me bby🙁😳🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺

N8🤍-you will like it be ready in 30 min ok love. oh, and btw it is just us.  

Og nate girl🤍- yay ok but what do i where 

N8🤍-idk it is Outside You need to wear tennis shoes. 

Og nate girl🤍-ok love see you in 30 minuets.  

N8🤍-❤️❤️❤️

y/n pov

I have to call Nick and tell him that I won't be here later tonight he won't mind we were just gonna watch some movies. I really hope Nate's not trying to kill me because I'm for once happy. nickkkkkkkkkkkk (nick is in bold.)  y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn are you Ready to get our Sturniolo movie night on  ummmm so About that. me and nate are going on a date. in like 27 minutes and i need to get reedy but when i get back we can start. y/n it is 10;07.  yae ok igtg bye nick i Promise I will watch them when i get back. ok be safe i dont Want to be an uncle in nine months! omg nick stfu! can you tell matt and chris for me pls. Yep, ok thx.

      shit I only have 15 minutes to get ready! i need to Hurry! I thought my outfit and did some light makeup because he never told me where we were going at this point, I only have 5 minutes and I don't even know if I look good (I will give you some options)

number 1 

number 2

number 2

number 3

number 3

If I get cold, I will just take nates jacket

If I get cold, I will just take nates jacket. Then I get a text from Nate that he is here  

Nicks pov 

Now y/n Is going on a date with nate Ever since we were little, and she told me she had a crush on him I always supported her and when he came to me and told me he had a crush on her I was so happy but it's the little things like this that I hate at least once a month the whole family gets together and has a Sturniolo night.  And tonight happens to be that night now she told me she was gonna come back but I think Matt and Chris will be mad, so matt Chris Justin and I are going to spy. (look at me Riming) So let's go tell them and I think we need to blog it because our next Wednesday vlog is not the best.  matttt ,chris, J I yelled from the bottom of the stairs right when y/n walked out the house. yes, they all yell back! come down here.  why they all say. bc y/n is on a date and left us so we need to go spy on her and Nate. i say. they all come running down the stairs when they heard that.  i will drive matt said puling the keys from his pocket. ok i will see where she is on life 360  chris said. ok let's go start the car justin said.

y/ns pov  

i walk outside seeing nate standing by the door with flowers and as I am walking to the car, he opens the door for me.   Thank you. I say with a surprise tone Not because he opened the door because. he always does that, but because he got me flowers So boyfriend. he gives me the flowers they are rose super Pretty.

here is a picture of the flowers. 

thx Nate you did not have to give me the roses they are so pretty

thx Nate you did not have to give me the roses they are so pretty. you're welcome they are pretty like you. i Started to blush a little let me go put them inside i will be right back. As I'm walking inside, I hear matt Nick, Chris and Justin. talking in the living room I walk in quietly because I'm a nosey person to see what they're talking about. omfg I think to myself, all I hear is Nick talking about how. he has my location and that. they are going to spy on us.  I walk up to my room really quick, put the flowers down and think to myself, 2 can play that game.

a/n Come back for a part two to see what you and Nate do Okay did I just rhyme also? It's like three in the morning and I have school at. 650. and I still have to Right a part too. i love you all tysm for 315 Read it means a lot. oh, an also ngl i did not proofread ❤🤍🩷❤️