you don't get to be mad.

a/n- i hope you like.

crazyyy🤩=y/n

nickyyyy🫡=Nick

Matty B🙄=matt

chrizz😏=chris

the dream team ✨✨✨

nickyyyy🫡- y/nnnnnnnnnn

crazyyy🤩-yesssss nick

nickyyyy🫡- do you want to film a car video.

crazyyy🤩- i would love to

crazyyy🤩-but matt and chris are still mad at me so idk.

chrizz😏- yes i am you can't just go and date my best friend.

Matty B🙄- i am not mad anymore bc i talked to nate and he said that you make him happy. and that is all that It matters is that you 2 are happy.

crazyyy🤩- did he really say that.

Matty B🙄- yep and that he will never hurt you.

chrizz😏-idc i am still mad.

nickyyyy🫡- it is 2 Against 1 sorry chris.

crazyyy🤩-what time are we filming.

nickyyyy🫡-12 am so be reedy.

crazyyy🤩-👍👌🫡

chrizz😏- whatever

y/n pov

ok i have 2 Hours to get ready and wait so I'll probably start getting ready later It's only 10:00 o'clock. i might as well text nate.

N8❤️=nate

love❤️🤍=y/n

love❤️🤍-NATE!

N8❤️-yes love

love❤️🤍- did you talk to matt.

N8❤️-ummmmm yes why

love❤️🤍-and not chris matt is not mad anymore but chris on the other hand.

N8❤️-he will not talk to me at all i fill kind of bad ngl

love❤️🤍-fuck this is not good i hate when he is mad at me.

N8❤️-- hay it will be ok he just needs to calm down you know how he is.

love❤️🤍-ik i just am worried it is not my fault i love you!

N8❤️-- i love you more.

love❤️🤍- nope i love you more!

N8❤️- keep on dreaming.

love❤️🤍-😴💤😴💤😴🛌

N8❤️- i miss you.

love❤️🤍- i miss you i would ask for you to come over but i have to film😢😭

N8❤️- 😭

love❤️🤍-igtg bye i love you ttyl

N8❤️- i love you too. ❤️

i simile at my phone as chris walks in my room. (chris is in bold.) hey, let's go he says Annoyed! hey, stop for one moment! he just looks at me like i am crazy. WHAT. YOU DONT JUST GET TO BE MAD I DID NOTHING TO YOU (at this point i am holding back tears.) OMFG YES, I DO YOU STARTED DATING MY BEST FREND AND TOLD NICK AND NOT ME Y/N WE TELL Each other everything! CHRIS i am sorry we did not tell nick though i wanted to tell you first i Promise. then how did he know? bc i was on the phone with nate and i was saying i love you bc i was getting Ready to go to bed and Nick heard and took my phone and saw that it was him in the contact picture I swear I was gonna tell you first. you love him. like him being crazy dose not bother you and when he eats Really loud it does not bother you. yes, chris i love him. oh, i am sorry y/n i did not know you love him. now i fill bad. it is ok will you forgive me and nate .yes will you forgive me. yes, i will but you need to talk to nate and tell him. ok i will i love you y/n and no pda bye me pls. ok let's go film matt and nick are wondering where we are.

a/n I did not proofread so sorry, and it is a little short but thank you for reading if you have any request let me know I do have some reading list up some of my favorite nate books and Sturniolo books so yeah drink water eat a good meal and know that you are loved.