I need help!!!

Hey guys!! It's been a while. I'm not continuing this story btw. I really need your help finding a book. I remove reading it and now I can't find it so I was hoping yall could tell me who the Autor is of the name of the book.
The book was about Sasuke and naruto and how they hated each other. One day Sasuke goes to a club a see naruto (who is really a stripper in disguise) naruto had red hair to make him look different. Sasuke meets "naruto" and because he doesn't know his name he starts calling him red. Sasuke goes to the club every day to see red (aka naruto). Naruto is sick and he works at the club to afford his medicine. Itachi, sasuke's brother, is Naruto's doctor. Red and Sasuke continue to hang out whilst naruto and Sasuke fight every day at school. One day they get into a fight so bad that naruto starts coughing up blood. Sasuke become concerned. That's all I remember. The author has a another book.
It's about how naruto is in college and he's on the soccer team. He's failing in one of his classes which causes him to not play on his team. Sasuke is forced to tutor naruto. Naruto has adhd which causes him to have trouble focusing. Naruto also had a personal problems. That's also all I remember.

I hope you guys can help me figure out the Autor or maybe to book title. If you do know or may have an idea please comment or message me!!!!

Thank you and byeeee😝