✎ ✦ 𝟏𝟗 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 (𝟐) ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ as the group gathered for singing practice, the room filled with anticipation. Kohane led the way with her melodic voice, setting the tone for the session while An stood there, awaiting her turn after Akito, as usual.

before she could even notice, Kohane finished, and Akito took the stage after her. when Akito's smooth voice filled the air, An couldn't help but be captivated, suddenly aware of its allure.

"how does he just keep getting more attractive!? like, how is that even possible!? why does he have to make me feel like this... wait, does he feel this way about me too? I mean..." An thought to herself, her heart starting to pound in her chest.

An's brain filled with bewilderment, totally forgetting about her surroundings, and the fact that it was time for her solo, "no, no way... he's way out of my league. plus, he probably hates me now! no, maybe I'm overthinking this-" that's when the voice of someone calling her name echoed in her brain, snapping her back to reality.

"An-chan? are you really sure you're feeling alright? it's your turn," Kohane inquired, getting more worried. An began to answer, before cutting herself off and deciding to tell the truth. "Kohane, can I talk to you real quick?" An asked, as Kohane nodded. "oh, sure..." Kohane quickly replied getting off the stage with An.

"we'll be right back, guys!" Kohane told the two boys, as An guides her outside of the Cafe to talk.

"An-chan, please, tell me what's wrong! your mind's been in space recently!" Kohane pouted, really concerned for her best friend, even after how hard she tried to ignore it. "to tell you the truth, Kohane, there's something I've been distracted about..." An started, her cheeks warming up.

Kohane gasped, getting the hint. "oh, An... are you stressed about the upcoming exams? Toya told me you guys are having exams soon!" An blinked, confused. "oh, exams! I totally forgot!" An started to sweat, as she just remembered that she had to study, which she surely wasn't good at.

"well, it's not that Kohane... I kissed Akito," An blurted out, her cheeks suddenly ablaze. Kohane's eyes widened as she tried to process what An just said... "you guys kissed!?" Kohane's tone filled with joy, her expression changing to a massive grin. "well, I mean, I kissed him on the cheek, but nothing more than that!" An whisper-shouted to Kohane, trying to get her to quiet down.

"shh... these walls aren't that thick, you know?" An chuckled nervously, but before she even got a reply, Kohane took her by the shoulders, pulling her in for a nice long hug. "I'm so happy for you, An-chan!" Kohane cried happily into An's shoulder, feeling so much joy she could barely function.

"Kohane... it's really not that big of a deal, he didn't even kiss me yet!" An laughed, patting Kohane comfortingly on the back. "what'cha guys talking about?" the two heard a voice from behind them, letting go of their embrace on each other and turning around to see it was Akito.

"oh, Akito-kun! did An really-" Kohane began, before an embarrassed An cuts her off before she could say anything that was too embarrassing, "Akito, uh... you said you wanted to talk to me, right?" An asked, starting to sweat even more. "I dunno, I guess..." he said that like he wasn't intending on it, but he obviously was.

"oh, okay..." An mumbled, getting all red. Kohane giggled, giving a teasing wink to An before leaving the two to talk. "Kohane!" An called out in embarrassment, but Kohane had already disappeared.

"so, uh... what'd you wanna talk about?" An asked, peeking at Akito from the corner of her eye. "An, listen, I understand if you're pissed at me after this or some shit like that, but there's something I... y'know, stuff-" Akito trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "what's that supposed-" An's words quickly got cut off when Akito pulled her in for a kiss... and it wasn't just on the cheek this time.

"mmmph!" she tried to speak, but her words were muffled by the close contact, but that didn't matter, because soon after she gave into the kiss. it grew longer and more sensual, as he basically claimed her lips as his.

she wanted this to go on forever, but they had to breathe, so they parted just enough to look into each other's eyes, leaving them breathing heavily in each other's arms. "shit... sorry," Akito managed to say between pants, his arms still around An from their moment just a second before, goosebumps rising in their skin.

they just stood there in their embraces, trying to process it. was this even real? there was no way this was real! "cat got'cha tounge or what?" Akito attempted to tease An, but he was way too embarrassed himself, plus, he thought he sounded like a total doofus.

"uh... oh, look at the time!" An said, her heart pounding in her chest while she pretended to look down at her non-existent watch. "it's about time I get going!" An laughed nervously, and before Akito could say otherwise, she ran off as fast as possible, just like last time.

Akito just stood there, trying to catch his breath. "oh, shit... I fucked up big time, didn't I... Toya, Kohane?"

the ginger really thought he was a doofus now.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 02/12/2024