✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟕 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞!? ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ "Ena! I'm gonna get going now!" he called up to Ena from downstairs. "where!?" she shouted back, the sounds of her hopping out of bed being heard from where Akito was standing, at the bottom of the stairs.

by the time Ena got downstairs, Akito was putting on his sneakers in front of the front door. "hey, you didn't tell me where you're going!" she shouted, making Akito roll his eyes. "and why should I tell you?" he scoffed. "I'm your sister! also, I won't let you go anywhere unless you tell me where you're going!" she shouted out.

"fine... I'm going to An's house, alright?" he huffed, blushing slightly, which Ena noticed. to Akito's surprise, she approached him, about to say something, "hey... are you-" Akito quickly cut her off before she could say anything that would embarrass him even more, "if you're gonna say what I think you're gonna say... yeah, there's no point in denying it. you already caught me," he sighed, as Ena noted that to tease him profusely about it the next time she had the chance.

"now, I'm leaving before you can say anything else!" he heaved, snatching his jacket from the rack and tying it around his waist as he usually did, making sure it was tight and wouldn't fall off.

"nuh-uh-uh!" Ena interjected as she grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving with a smirk on her face.

"why're you looking at me like that?" Akito asked as he glanced back at her with an very unamused expression on his face, tugging at his arm to signal his sister to release her grip on him.

"you're not leaving until you tell me why you're so red!" she insisted, her smirk not faltering. "nope," Akito simply denied.

"tell me," she demanded, preparing to interrogate him until he told her, and it was written all over her face. "f-fine... I- uh..." his heart started pounding in his chest at the thought of admitting the one thing he told himself he would never admit to anyone, not even himself.

Ena nodded to show she understood. "c'mon! it'd be embarrassing if I had to tell people my little brother can't even confess to a girl!" Ena teased. "I-I can confess to her, okay!? I-I'm just waiting for the right moment!" he argued, the red tint on his cheeks getting darker.

Ena slapped him on the back in encouragement. "if you're so confident that you can... go get her then!" she cheered him on. "c-can I leave now?" Akito sighed, taking a few more steps towards the door.

"wait!" Ena called out, making him stop in his tracks. "what now?" he deadpanned. "I'm not letting you leave just yet!" she said, before running upstairs to grab something.

"that damn sister of mine... why can't she just let me leave?" Akito groaned before Ena zoomed back downstairs with a bag of clothes and extended her hand to give it to Akito. he grabbed the bag, looking inside. "Ena... why the hell are you giving me a bag of extra clothes?"

"you know... just in case you stay the night..." she smirked. "I'll take them just to shut your annoying ass up, alright!? now, goodbye!" Akito clamored before twisting the doorknob with his hand and going outside with a slam. after slamming the door behind him, he stood outside... the bag his sister had gave him still in his hand.

"I mean... I might as well take it. what could go wrong?" he asked himself.

"....th-thanks for the stupid sisterly advice, Ena..." he mumbled, though he knew Ena wouldn't be able to hear him from inside the house, not to mention how quiet he was being, yet, it wasn't like he wanted his sister to hear him actually being thankful for her for once. it would be embarrassing.

blushing slightly, he made his way down the street with a huff.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 11/01/2023