✎ ✦ 𝟏𝟔 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 (𝟏) ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ "oh, right... school's tomorrow," Akito sighed, preparing to leave the Sekai. "catch ya later, eh?" he said, turning back to Meiko and Luka before playing Untitled. "goodbye, Akito!" the other two chimed in sync as he exited.

back in his living room, Akito pondered, "now that I think about it, I could've just left these on the table," referring to the hair clips. "whatever, I'll leave them on my nightstand tonight and grab 'em in the mornin'," he shrugged, heading to bed for a refreshing sleep, gearing himself up for Monday.

for the rest of the night, he tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep. "stupid An... why do you have to be the person keeping me up?" Akito mumbled into his pillow, trying his best to force himself to fall asleep, yet, he battled thoughts like, "what if she thinks I'm a total weirdo!?" and "what if she doesn't like the hair clips I got for her?" echoing annoyingly in his brain.

"ugh!" he groaned, turning over to try to fall asleep on the other side of the bed. still, he couldn't seem to fall asleep. he usually wasn't the type of guy to stay up all night worrying about nothing at all, but when it came to An... he was that type of guy. so, for the rest of the night, Akito continued to crave for sleep, but ended up getting barely any...

in the morning, Akito's phone made a loud ringtone sound, alerting an incoming call, waking Akito right up. "mmm..." Akito groaned groggily, rummaging around his nightstand to find his phone and answer the call. "hey... what's up?" he spoke raspily into the phone, as a result of his lack of sleep.

"hey, Akito. you're coming to practice after school, right?" a voice came through the other side of the phone, greeting Akito with a kind and relaxing tone. it was Toya.

"oh, Toya... yeah... of course..." Akito grumbled into the phone, barely even able to comprehend what Toya even said, but he managed.

"okay, I'm glad to hear that- hm? Akito, is something the matter? you sound rather exhausted," Toya asked, concerned, prompting Akito to wake right up, with a small gasp, "oh! yeah, yeah... I'm totally fine..." Akito fibbed.

"okay... well, I'll catch you, Kohane, and An at practice, yes?" Toya repeated, though he was still pretty suspicious of if Akito was telling the truth or not, but he decided to brush it off, not wanting to bother him any further.

"yeah... cya there, Toya," Akito responded with a slight delay, a weary smile gracing his face before Toya swiftly ended the call with a brief "bye, Akito."

after the call, Akito yawned, extended his hand to put his phone back down onto the nightstand. as he felt around, he accidentally bumped into an object, knocking it off the table with a quiet thud.

"hm? what's this?" Akito wondered, going to pick up the object. it was the hair clips. "oh... these, huh...?" he mumbled out, his cheeks growing red. "I said I would... give these to An today," he reminded himself, shoving the package of hair clips into his pocket.

"today is going to be a rough day..." Akito groaned to himself, tiredly getting out of bed to get ready for school.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 01/24/2024