(.uoy tpecxe) evol dnif nac ydobynA

Start from the beginning

Yet, in your blundering ways, you never rejected him. Managing to weasel your way into his mind, to the point he's fully enamoured by you.

Your presence.

Your mind, body and SOUL.

Your everythingyou are everything.

And that was a punishment he'd take without a second thought.

You crawled onto his lap, straddling him. One arm dropped around his shoulder with another on his chest. His SOUL thumped against his ribcage as your fingers drummed against his white tank top. To see you in a thousand pictures, you never failed to catch his breath at your elegance. The curve of your cheeks, the heat behind your eyes, the curl of your lips. He was ashamed to even drink your holy expression for a moment.

"you're an angel." He murmured.

Your smile dipped into a slight frown. Your eyes narrowed for a brief moment. A scoff passes as you take the half-lit cigarette from his teeth. You inhaled the stick, but instead of drawing out the drag you leaned in. His maw immediately opened. Your lips slightly parted to exhale the smoke. He felt the soft touch against his jawline, shuffling your legs to press your chest against his. The tar hit his insides to breathe you in, his skull spun lathering in a high. Your taste on the top of his tongue, impatiently to link with yours.

"Don't call me that." You replied, a smirk on your lips. "There are no angels here."

The smoke escaped him as his hands snaked to your hips.

"then what are you?" He chuckled.

"Not what you think I am." You chuckled with a playful smirk, manoeuvring your hands down his clavicle. He shivered at your touch. The cigarette danced between your fingers before placing it back between his teeth. Your thumb was just on the edge of his chin. A hint of mischief teased behind your actions as he took another drag, flicking behind the dud. His phalanges ran through your hair, massaging your scalp. He relished your satisfied expression, leaning into his touch with fluttered eyes.

Your hair was so soft, your skin like silk when his phalanges moved under your clothes. A breathless shudder escaped you when your skin was ablaze. His eyelights flickered between your eyes and your lips, smitten by the spell you hexed on him. Rolling his name off your tongue like that, he was a puddle beneath your legs. He wished to take both sides of your face, to look at yourself squarely in the eye so that you would see yourself from his perspective.

How could you not think of the kind of things he said to you?