eleven

Lily's pov

"Cars?, why doesn't suprise me?" I laugh when Paul starts the movie and the pizza's are in the oven.

"What else should I choose then?" Paul laughs back and I notice one more time his amazing smile.

"I thought you would choose Fast and Furious or something." I reply back when I look shy into Paul's eyes and get lost into it for seconds before he coughs and i'm back at reality.

"Are my eyes that beautiful then?" he laughs back when I look down to the ground with very red cheeks.

"Sorry I didn't meant it like that." I reply fast back, still with red cheecks.

"It's okay don't worry, I like it when girls looks at me like that." Paul says back and he sits a little closer to me and my heart is going faster.

"I love this part, it's such a good song." I say fast when "Live is a Highway" and I start to hum with the song and after some seconds I see Paul laughing with me.

"What?, can a girl not hum with a song?" I laugh back.

"No it's not that, it's just cute you was suprised I picked this movie and now you hum with a song from the movie." Paul replies again with a little laugh.

"Sorry it's just a very good song Paul, leave the house if you don't agree!" I say loud back and even sing now with this song.

"Well it's not that I don't like the song, I even do like it." Paul replies and I have the perfect way to react on it and maybe even tease him a little bit.

"Proof it."

"Proof what?"

"That you like the song too."

"How then?" he asks back to me when the song part ended in the movie but we don't hear or see it directly because our conversation.

"I will go back to the song part in the movie and we sing it together loudly." I say to him with a smirk.

"Wow wow hold on, no no no we don't do that." Paul says suprised back and he looks absolute in shock.

"And why not?, are you lying or something?" I smirk back.

"No i'm not lying, i'm just euh- very bad in singing." Paul says back honest.

"Like I was good in singing?, come on and don't be such an idiot."

"Nah nah please I don't want to."

"Okay I do it then until you sing." I say back when I skip back in the movie with the song and I sing again very loud and very bad so he sees it's not akward to sing with friends even it's not good like any singer.

"Oh gosh please it's so so bad."

"I told you it so!!!!" I say loud back before I continue singing loud and I see Paul watching me sometimes with maybe a little bit with a little cute smile.

"Hey did I hear you now singing but very soft?" I ask suprised to him some minutes later and i'm still going on with singing.

"Okay you got me!" Paul says finally back and he stands next me and starts singing loudly with me and we need to laugh also a little bit between the song and for sure after the song.