six

Lily's pov

"OMG WHY DID YOU EVEN STARTED THIS DARE?!" I say to Dino and Ollie when I see Paul replied to me and my joke message I have a crush on him.

"What!, I thought that dude was still on the gym for training." Dino replies back with a suprised voice.

"Guess he is not, this is so akward." I say back when I look back to both boys that still struggle to laugh out loud.

"This isn't helping!!!" I continue saying loud to the boys who are laughing now out loud like donkeys.

"I can't help it he replies!, omg he will be laughing his ass off when he see your message tomorrow it was a joke." Ollie says back.

"Bro don't let me remember I need to do that too." I say with rolling eyes.

"Aaaah don't worry Lily, he will absolute understand it, he got every day love letters online from random girls on Internet and he always laughed with it so." Dino says back to try make me feel comfortable about it but i'm absolute not feeling good about this.

"But did somebody ever told him it was a joke because a dare or something or what?, my story is so different then all the rest for sure."

"Come on I can't be that hard tomorrow, let me see what he replied." Ollie says when he finally stopped with laughing and before I can refuse to give my phone to him, it's already to late and he read Paul his message out loud so he makes the full situation even more akward:

"Well good to know you have a crush on me, when is our first date?🤭, I have a lot of beautiful places already in my head where you and I can go 😉."

"HAHAHAHAHA OH MEN I KNOW ALREADY WHAT YOU NEED TO REPLY TOMORROW!!!" Ollie says again when he starts loud laughing again and I feel so angry on this point because Ollie really makes it incredible akward and this full situation makes me feel so uncomfortable too.

You see, I never lied to any of friends before and yeah even not to Ollie and Dino ever in my life.

Did I eat the cake all alone because I was sad even it was for an important day for Ollie?,

I told them.

Did I washed the prema clothes wrong one time from Dino with pink clothes?

Yeah and I directly told him it was my fault.

Did I ever told my teachers on school with an important test I didn't studied a lot because a very early f3 race?

Totally and even I shamed for it but I did told them.

But I never would dare to do this kind of thing and I already feel so not happy for tomorrow and now i'm like 99,9% sure Paul will absolute dislike me and never want to me even i'm good friends with his close friends.

"Ollie just give me my phone back, NOW!" I say as a reply and I even speak louder on the end before Ollie gives my phone back and I go angry upstairs and smach the door loud and hard so the both boys knows i'm angry and now there is only one friend I can call and tell her about this, my mother.

[ start conversation. ]

"Hi honey, how are you?"

"Hey mom, I just needed to call you."

"Are you okay honey?, you look really not good, did something happend on school?"