WHO'S FIRST DATE?

Yn: Mom.. so you will have to look pretty. Hmm.. so what are you going to wear?

She said looking at the pile of clothes infront. Jungkook was standing there folding his arms admiring Yn. No wonder whatever she does, she makes it attractive. He noticed Ym getting nervous and was in thoughts.

Jungkook: it's alright aunty, nothing's gonna happen.. take a chill pill.

Ym: Yours is sorted!! It's your age to do anything you want but me.. I have a daughter who is already 26!

Yn: I'm going to be 26. I'm not yet!

She said sulking on which both Jungkook and Ym chuckled. Yn looked at her mother after selecting a dress.

Yn: This will be good! You'll look fire!

Jungkook: And I'd like to tell you that don't worry about anything.. arrangements, budget, nothing!! It's upto me and Benson.

Ym: Yes it's okay but who will tell Zhao? I haven't told him about my response on this date right?

Yn: Jungkook..

Ym: How?

Jungkook: Don't worry, Benson asked for forgiveness from us and.. I guess we're friends now.

Yn: Mhmm.. yups that's what it is.

Yn: Can I trust them? I mean what if.. they want to hurt us and that is why they're doing this? What if it's all a plan?

Jungkook and Yn looked at eachother suspecting. They didn't thought of it before because Mr. President seemed sincere.

Jungkook: We're watching your back right? We'll look after it if something happens.

Yn: Yes mom don't worry.

Ym: I just trust you both and no one else. I'm so nervous.

Yn: Chill mom.. it's not like we're getting you both married!

Ym slapped Yn's forearm before glaring at her. Jungkook smiled on which Yn glared at. He immediately shut off his mouth.

Yn: Decided! You'll wear this tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING --

It was Sunday means, no work. Yn got ready after getting her mother ready. She looked same as she looked the day when Mr. President and she met for the last time. She wanted to tell Yn that she wore this outfit back then too. But didn't for some reasons.

Yn came downstairs and saw Jungkook passed out on the couch deeply in his slumber. She shook her head and knelt down beside him before uncovering the duvet off from his face. A smile came up on her face as she looked at her cute boyfriend. Last night she insisted him to sleep in her room but he denied being shy and saying "what will your mom think?"  She chuckled.

Yn: Get Up..

Jungkook: Hmm..

Yn: Jungkook get up we're getting late..

Jungkook: Hmm...

Yn: Get up baby.. we're getting late. It's already 9-

He immediately sat up hearing the word "baby".

Jungkook: Yeah good morning my lady, I'll be back after freshing up!

He said and got making her chuckle. She stopped holding his hand. He looked back at her with a smile, raising an eyebrow...

Jungkook: What's my lady thinking?

Yn: Nothing just.. *steps closer and pecks his nose* thinking of giving a small morning kiss to my boyfriend.