WHAT HAPPENED?

Yn: I'll take you with me pulling you!

Jungkook: I will not budge from my place!

She glared at him, he glared back at her. She held his hand, dragging him along with her while walking. He stopped and pulled her closer. She held his ear, he groaned.

Jungkook: Ah ah ouch.. not that!!

Yn: Come along with me.. NOW!

Jungkook: N O No!

Yn: Stop being a stupid Jungkook! Come on now..

She spoke softly pleading to him. He still didn't agreed. She sighed.

Yn: Please? For me?

Jungkook: No.. go back I'm fine PLEASE!

He raised his voice slightly. He again felt his throat getting dry and heavier looking in her eyes. He held her hand and lead her outside his cell and left her outside before coming in and closing the door of his cell.

Jungkook: Go back.. If you don't want to don't come back but leave now.

He said looking straight In her eyes. She also looked away and left angrily. He sat on his bed frustratingly realising what he has done but what else he would've done then.

A MONTH LATER --

Today, Jungkook was about to get free. He met his friends for the last time also they told him that in a week or so they will be out and then they can again meet. He bid a farewell to everyone before leaving.

POLICE STATION --

Yn was sitting on her desk, working on her computer. Amy approached her and sat infront.

Amy: Jungkook-

Yn: I am not interested.. go back to your work or talk about something which is interesting.

Amy: What Happened? Since you came back from visiting him, you're behaving like this! You guys got into a fight or something?

Yn: You know what? I was never interested in him, we were not in a relationship or something so it doesn't matters you know right?

Amy: then if you guys were not in a relationship from your side obviously, you went to meet him knowing that he got in that situation. You were angry because no one told you what happened to him. Now when you came back from the visit, you're sitting being all moody. You're not talking to anyone, you're into yourself now. What do you even do whole day?

Yn: I work or overwork.. But whatever I do.. I do to keep me busy.

Amy: Why? Because you were hurt?

Yn: PLEASE!

She banged her hands on her desk and stood up furrowing her eyebrows. Amy too stood up.

Yn: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTERFERE!? WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME TO GET ALONG WITH A CRIMINAL!? IF HE'S THAT MUCH GOOD WHY DON'T YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!? WHY MAKING A MESS WITH MY MIND!?

Amy: Calm down! I didn't mean it-

She didn't listened to her and left the office immediately to get some fresh air.

"then if you guys were not in a relationship from your side obviously, you went to meet him knowing that he got in that situation. You were angry because no one told you what happened to him. Now when you came back from the visit, you're sitting being all moody. You're not talking to anyone, you're into yourself now. What do you even do whole day? "

Amy's words were ringing in her ears again and again. She stood outside angrily kicking the wall beside. She calmed down a little and sat down on the stairs there. She sighed heavily.

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें