THOUGHT

Jungkook was sent to jail for a month and Yn was home. In her bathroom, she was washing her face while her mind was stuck on him only. She reached home like an hour ago and seeing her tensed, her mother asked several questions about her stress but she didn't spoke anything. She was rubbing fashwash on her face and then she looked up after splashing water on her face just to get startled. She saw Jungkook leaning on the door, looking at her wiggling his eyebrows.

Yn: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? AND HOW DID YOU CAME IN!?

Jungkook: Well.. I'm just your thoughts.. stop thinking about me and I'll disappear.

Yn: Fuck! I know you ran away.. wait Lemme call them!

She said and wiped her face with the towel and called the officer who was supposed to be on night duty.

JAIL | 9:30 PM..

The officer was silently doing his work and his phone rang suddenly. He picked it up and spoke..

Officer: Hello? What happened Yn?

Yn: Where is Jungkook?

Officer: What do you mean by that? He's obviously in his cell..

Yn: No! He's literally at my place!

Officer: Come on Yn.. He just had dinner with others and now he just went back to make his bed! And for your confirmation I'll do a facetime and show you then you'll believe.

Yn: Yes.. do it..

She was getting desperate. He got up after calling her, she picked it up and the officer silently stood infront of Jungkook's cell. He was making his bed and was checking if it's comfortable enough.

Officer: See... He's going to sleep and he's inside.

Jungkook: Oh! Officer.. *smiles* Actually I was about to call you.

Officer: Oh why? You need something?

Jungkook: No actually.. I just want a pen and some papers.

Officer: Huh? Why?

Jungkook: Actually.. I write diaries at night before sleeping.. Its a habit.

Officer: Well sure..

He turned and started to go towards his desk but Jungkook saw Yn on his screen so he immediately spoke..

Jungkook: Is it Yn on call officer?

Officer: Yes..

Jungkook: Can I see her please?

Officer: Well you talk though..

Yn: Not interested..

She said and hunged up. His smile dropped but still he managed to smile a little infront of the officer. The officer gave him a small smile knowing what is he feeling right now. He gave Jungkook his empty notepad and a pen.

Officer: You can have that....

Jungkook: It was alright, you could've given me 31 pages since it would be enough..

Officer: That's alright.. have it. You can use it better then me.

They both chuckled.

YN'S ROOM --

Jungkook: Now you believe? Stop thinking about me you'll know yourself..

Yn: Hmm...

She eyed at him who was looking at her. She started to do her works while he was sitting on her bed silently watching her doing all her works. She thought maybe working will make her forget him for a moment but it didn't.