WHY?

Yn: Okay fine.. I was worried.. Obviously because I heard you were in a bad condition.

She said without looking at him. She gave him a side eye and found him looking at her with lost eyes. He smiled mentally.

Jungkook: Why?

Yn: What why?

Jungkook: what what why?

Yn: what what what why?

Prisoner: Speak something else other than what why!

They looked back and saw each and every of the prisoners were looking at them while standing at the entrance of their cells.

Jungkook: Go back Yn. I don't want you to catch any kind of illness from here.

Yn: If you love me let me stay.

He didn't spoke anything. She kept her hands on her waist speaking..

Yn: Speak now!?

Jungkook: I love you but I don't want you to catch any kind of illness from here. We'll talk once I completely recover.

Yn: Talk after you recover or Kidnap me straight? I guarantee you that you will kidnap me and keep me like you kept that girl in that mansion or castle..

She knew it was a spirit still she teased him. He looked away from here and spoke coldly..

Jungkook: I have no girls.. I told earlier, I'm telling you and I will say the same thing if you said this again.

She shivered a little and cleared her throat. She folded her arms over her chest and spoke..

Yn: Uh... Take care then.. I have nothing to talk about.

Jungkook: Good.. after a month, I'll visit-

Yn: I'm fine without your concern..

Jungkook: I sometimes think what the hell do you even want?

Yn: I want peace..

Jungkook: Anyways.. Go back.

She hummed but still stood at her place looking at him. He was about to uncover his duvet but realised she was still there. He again covered himself.

Jungkook: What? Go..

Yn: Can I.. see..? 

Jungkook: No. I didn't wanted you to see that's why I asked everyone not to tell you.

Yn: But atleast.. tell me who did this?

He chuckled dryly at her but didn't said anything.

Yn: What? Speak up?

Jungkook: Do you care?

Yn: Of..course...?

She asked herself why did she said that? She made a confused face looking at him. He again chuckled at her and stood up.

Jungkook: No one.. You should go..

Yn: No I wanna know..

She said stubbornly because she knows this much happened and this all will play again and again in her mind until she gets to know what actually happened.

He stood near but not too close to her. He admired her again. He wanted to hug her and feel her warmth, Kiss her forehead and witness her closing her eyes and opening them again looking at him lovingly. He clutched on his bedsheet as he felt her trying to uncover it. He took atleast three steps back from her.

Jungkook: No.. You won't like it-

Yn: It Happened inside the cell, I'm an officer, I was the one to arrest you and I have all rights to see it.

She said strictly. His smile faded a little. He actually thought she cared for HIM but she was only doing her job. He hesitantly left his duvet and looked away from her. She stood infront of him, hesitant. She held the bedsheet and uncovered it revealing his wounded body. He stood nervously, clenching and un-clenching his fist. His heart started to beat faster. She like froze infront of him, looking at those deep wounds and cuts. She looked at him just to meet his nervous eyes looking down.

Yn: Wish.. You were someone I loved..

He felt his throat getting heavy. She noticed that. Her eyes going numb with each glance she was taking of him.

Jungkook: But I'm not the one right so.. You should leave. You wanted to see it, you saw it, now you should leave right?

Yn: It hurts alot? Does it stings? You went hospital or not?

Jungkook: I didn't went hospital because it doesn't hurts alot or stings..

Yn: You're going to hospital for PROPER CARE!

Jungkook: I don't want to..

Yn: I'm telling you right! You should go then..

Jungkook: No I don't want to Yn..

Yn: Why not Jungkook? Why do you want to make it more critical?

Jungkook: You won't be there..

He mumbled to himself inaudible to her. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him speaking..

Yn: What? I only heard You.. what else you spoke?

Jungkook: Nothing.. I know it and it's enough.

Yn: So.. now you're going to hospital right?

Jungkook: No.. Call the doctors here or I'm not going..

Yn: If.. Your wife gets pregnant, or gets into an accident or you got into an accident.. *takes a deep breathe* you will go to hospital or hospital will come to you?

Jungkook: But this is totally a different case!

Yn: You know what? Now you're irritating me the most! I'll literally beat-

Jungkook: You did.. already.. You know it didn't hurted me even there was a mark first but then-

Yn: I asked?

Jungkook: But still.. I DON'T want to..

Yn: You know what? Just come and let's go.. OFFICER!

Jungkook: No!

Yn: OFFICER!

Jungkook: NO!

Yn: OFFICER!

Jungkook: NO!

Yn: JUNGKOOK LET ME!

Jungkook: YN LET ME NOT!

Yn: I WILL TAKE YOU-

Jungkook: no I will not...

"Let me or I will pull you with me and I will not leave you!"