At first I had to get used to pain, eventually became numb and now I have to get use to heartache.

She then turned to him and looked at him, he was looking at a rock, he later looked at her.

She didn't understand him because she was never in a situation like him. Because she always forgot and moved on but he wasn't like her.

I'm proud of myself.

Why?

When we forget, we heal and when we let go, we grow.

She said still looking at him.

Yah, high school student, tell me what you are like before? What was the major change in you that she had to yell on road why did you become like this?

She said making fun of him, while he looked at her being done with her.

Can you talk something else.

Ah say say, what were you like?I'm so curious about how much you have became jerk.

I was like

After few seconds,

You.

She just choke out and coughed.

Me?

He patt her back and said,

Aigoo what's wrong with you.

I was going to ask you that.

After few seconds of getting calm, she asked,

I think you are quite impressed of me.

you shouldn't be too obsessed with yourself. I was saying that I was just cheerful like you.

Am i really cheerful?

She chuckled.

He heard the ghosts talking that she's being too sweet around him,

Are you interested in me?

What are you talking? I'm interested to know about you.

Since she didn't understand him, he was getting on his temper.

I mean, yo-

Are you okey?

She then held her hand on his forehead, he snapped her hand away and but he was too warm.

He got up and said

I literally saw you as a kid, don't take advantage of my kindness.

Saying that he was leaving, it hurted her pride,

He heard one of the ghost,

Be careful man.

Just then he turned just to get a hit on his forehead, he fell down.

She furiously said,

What do you think? Aigoo, I almost throw up whenever I see couples, and I am interested in you? Why would I call you a dog? Jerk? My standards are not too low, okey? Aish I was going ask to be friends.
What was wrong with me?

While she was saying he got up and cleaned himself, she said patting her own cheek while saying the last sentence to herself and left.

She's really annoying.

He said still being on the floor.

Next day,

He began to feel hard to breathe, lack of sleep had ruined his health.

He went to hospital because it was happening everyday to him.

His heart used to be heavy but not painful whenever he breathed, sighing used to make his heart better for the moment, but sighing began to make his heart painful day by day. It happens due to lack of sleep.

Then doctor prescribed to take sleeping pills if he can't sleep or else it will ruin his health.

The doctor asked if he ever cried,

Kang-dae said that it was two years ago the last time he cried, he cried because grandmother had thrown him out of the house with harsh words he had ever heard. But it wasn't actually the day he cried, he cried that day he never got to eat grandmother cooked food.

At first he felt suffocated because he didn't like anything beside grandmother made food.

But then, he got used to ramen again, just to forget his grandmother, eating ramen continuously was ruining his life also he was sick of it.

While the doctor insisted him to cry when he isn't feeling alright.

But in his life, he rarely cries.