49 | I Need You

Laura's Pov

"Oh don't do this again baby" I furrowed my eyebrows, shaking my head "I've had a day."

For a second there, I freaked out. What do you do when you're proven wrong?

Well, you start acting dumb, and hope that the men, also have low intelligence.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Devon narrowed his eyes at me.

"Lady-"

"You can't do that to me when I came here to see you" I poured at him, interrupting what I assumed would be the security guy telling me to screw off once again.

"You didn't come here for me. You came here for Lynch" he spit out "You take me for an idiot Laura?"

Yes.

"I thought you didn't know her" the security guy stared back at Devon.

I gave him a dramatic sigh "He's always been like this. So damn jealous. Well I'll tell you one thing Devon- I'm serious this time. Let me in and I'll show you a good time."

It was making me physically ill to speak to him this way, but it was the only way I knew he'd crack. He'd always been desperate for sex.

"You're lying." he stated, narrowing his eyebrows.

The guard keeps checking everyone else in as he waits, and I smile at Devon.

"I've missed you. I want to be with you again. Ross was my ticket." I winked at him.

My smile was fake. So absolutely fake.

But he couldn't tell. He never did.

"Expensive ticket." he muttered, looking at me up and down.

I saw him lick his lips, before looking back up at me "You sure you want in Laurie? It's scary in there."

"I like that." I smiled at him.

"You've changed" he nodded, smirking at me "For the fucking better. Buck- let her in."

So, the security, whose name I now knew, let me in, only for his arm to wrap around me the second I did.

I'd won, but at what cost?

Sigh..

Once we were inside, I started looking around- trying to spot those blonde locks. There was still no sign of him.

"There isn't as many people as I thought." I laughed uncomfortably, noticing just a few people walking around.

"They're all in the back for the match." he smirked, before pushing himself on me, trapping me between him and a table "But we're not gonna watch that, are we?"

God, why was he so fucking stupid. I can't believe I dated him... I must've been so blind.

"Nope." I pressed my lips, and he attempted to kiss me, but I turned my head.

"You know.. it's really no fun without some alcohol." I spoke up, making him raise his eyebrows "Let's celebrate our reunion."

"Fine." he spoke up, backing up and finally leaving me some breathing space.

"I'll get you a beer from the bar. Stay here." he winked, walking away.

I hate beer - I thought, rolling my eyes.

Either way, the second he walked off and I made sure he had his back to me.. I ran off as well.

I needed to find the back.