Epilogue Pt 1

~Keiji POV~

I felt ready as I still had the ring with me after all this time.

Once I took a deep breath, I pulled out my phone and texted Noboru to bring Lala to the place. I even shared my location so he'll know where I was, just to make things easier.

I told him that I was gonna propose, but I didn't want him saying anything because this was towards Lala and not him. I made him promise to him it tell Lala and he assured me he wasn't going to, making me trust him.

Soon enough, after 15 minutes or so, they were here.

(A/N: I suggest playing this song now as a very emotional moment is sbout to happen.)

When I saw her with them, I smiled and started running down the steps.

Then, Lala started running up to me with tears in her eyes as I had some too. We then collided in a huge hug and we kissed as it was the best feeling in the world, and that was being free from Kuryu Group and their Casino Project.

Lala: We're free! We're finally free!

Keiji: We are. Only if Smoky were here.

Lala: I know, but he's looking down, smiling at what he's seeing.

Keiji: Yeah. Let's go inside, shall we?

We all went to where Kohaku, the Amamiyas, and Tsukumo were as they were still watching Eri getting her picture taken from many reporters and photographers.

Noboru, Sarah, Kabuto, and Hikaru were coming with us as I secretly gave Noboru my phone so he can record me proposing to Lala.

That's right, I'm gonna be asking Lala to marry me as this is dedicated to Smoky, and I know that he would've been ecstatic about me proposing to his sister.

And Eri, when we all walked in, she was tearing up from the sight of us here. I really wanted to have everyone see this and when I looked at Noboru, he smiled and pulled out my phone as I gave him a thumbs up behind Lala's back.

After that, it was time as I was feeling anxious about what will Lala say, yes or no, but I felt a source of comfort and support all of a sudden.

It wasn't from the my friends and brother, it was more so a presence that I didn't feel before. I looked around for a bit, and then I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I saw an apparition of Smoky on the stage near Eri, smiling at me.

I started to tear up as I couldn't believe it. It only was a couple seconds before he then smiled and nodded at me before disappearing.

I didn't want to believe it, but I really saw him.

I looked around again, and I saw Tatsuya among the crowd of people. He was smiling and gave me a fist, telling me to ask Lala to marry me. After that, he walked in a direction and I didn't see him again.

Now, I didn't want to act like I'm crazy in front of everyone, lest I'd be committed in a psychiatric ward just because I'm talking about it, but I was about to propose.

I couldn't hold back anymore and I only did it immediately.

Keiji: So, Lala.

Lala: Yeah?