Search

~Keiji POV~

After a good long while, we finally made it to Nameless City, but there were so many Kuryu at the front entrance.

Keiji: Shit. There are Kuryu everywhere. This is our way in and they're blocking it.

Then, I saw Murayama's truck, filled with Oya High members, drive into the members and busting down the entrance!

That was our cue to go in with the Rude Boys, Sannoh, Oya High, and the Rascals as I plan on finding Eri while everyone fought, but I had to do something first.

Keiji: Tsukumo!

Tsukumo: Yeah!

Keiji: Take Lala, will ya? I'm going in.

Lala: What? Are you crazy?

Keiji: I am not gonna let Eri get killed in the explosion.

Lala: You'll die if you do.

Keiji: There's no time to argue. You wanna see Kuryu get shut down? Then let me do this, okay? Tsukumo. Take her will you?

He got off his bike and put his hand on Lala's shoulder.

Lala, reluctant about it, got on his before we looked at each other with sad looks, as I really need to get Eri out of there

Keiji: I love you, you know that right?

She nodded before saying to me...

Lala: I love you too.

Keiji: Tsukumo, keep her alive while I find Eri.

Tsukumo: I'll try.

Keiji: TSUKUMO! ALIVE!

I gave Lala a kiss on her cheek as I got off my bike, walked off, and looked everywhere for Eri.

In a hallway I was looking for her and I really wanted to make sure that Eri is okay and is not gonna be taken by Kuryu and Doubt.

If she gets taken, there goes our plan to take down Kuryu once and for all.

I then got to this giant room with some Kuryu and Doubt members walking around, but they immediately saw me.

Kuryu 1: Hey! You there!

Kuryu 2: You got a death wish?

I then smirked at them, pulled out a can of beer from my pocket, and before they could attack me, I shook the can a bit, opened it, leading to some beer being spurt out of the can, drank it from my arm's reach, still had some beer in my mouth, started hitting myself with the can, crushing it in the process, and once I felt enough of the beer being hit on my head, I spat the beer out at them with a smirk.

I threw the can at one's face as a distraction as I attacked one by punching him in the jaw, kicking him in the gut, and then finished him off with a kick to the face before I moved on to the other with a kick to distract him, punched one in the jaw, knocking the other out before finishing off the other with a kick to the head.

I saw some more coming at me, so I speared one, kneed another in the gut before a punch to the jaw and giving a hurricanna to one and throwing into one.

I held a pipe that one was gonna hit me with, punched him in the face, took the pipe, and knock him out with one blow.

I saw one coming to hit me with a bat, but I ducked, making the guy hit one that was coming for me up front, elbow him in the gut, then the face and knock the guy in front out with a hook to the jaw while doing the same to one behind me.