24. Ghost or someone~

Beginne am Anfang

"Hello, Avni.." he muttered in most softly but in deep and husky voice no one can believe that he is the same person who's voice come out sternly just few minutes ago, he is unpredictable.

"Aaa, S-a...!" My lips wobble while trying to question him but, before I could complete my sentence, he said.

"Not right now bacche, when I will come, I will give you all answers for your question, for now most important thing is that you need to take Dhriti out from there, I sent some of my trusted men, so just go inside your house with them, and yes you're not doing any stunt trust me if you try to do something stupid and foolish I will not leave you, understood."

He announced huskily, his voice sudden change and he threatened me, how dare is he?

But somehow he's absolutely right because few minutes ago when this men told me about why they came here, I'm almost ready to told them that I'll handle everything by my own, he is mind reader o god.

I brain stopped working properly, but he again said and broke the trance of my  thoughts.

"Avni, avni now stop stressing your tiny brain, I know you keep thinking about me but for now go and deal with that problem first, and I will come next month."

He uttered with same serious in his voice, I was about to reply him, but before I could he cut the call.

I removed my phone and stared on the screen blankly but soon it turned out anger and frustration, how can he do this?.

"He is such a monkey.." I mumbled to myself and gritted my teeth in frustrated.

I turned around and look upwards looking at the house infront of my eyes, how can I forget about all this because of that call, I hit my head.

"Ahh..." I hissed in pain and gently caressed my head where I hit, I cursed myself and turned to look at men.

"Mm.. should we go inside?"

I asked them, like an idiot, they already following his ordered no matter what?, but still like a dumbhead I asked them.

They quickly nodded and take a step towards me, I complete turned my body and slowly step forward and pressed the bell.

No one responded, I again pressed the bell, desperately waiting for someone to come and opened the door, I feel stressed, scared, nervous, anxious what not, every emotions come right at this moment.

And specially I'm all alone, I expected Sam, but obviously he can't be here with all time but this bodyguards give me another level of anxiety.

Finally I heard faded voice of steps close to door, and the door opened with thud sound, I look at that person, it's non other than chachi, I took a deep breath and bent to touch her feet because being married against their will and tolerate their abusive behaviour cannot be mannerless.

She immediately step back, obviously this is not surprising at all, I hand stopped where it was, I lifted my head and look at her, her gaze filled with venom and disgust.

Her frowned eyebrows, she curved her lips upwards making a disgusting face, she is ready to insult me but before she could, maa come down from stairs and with slow steps she reached infront of me.

Her eyes widened with shock but soon her expression changed into anger and disgust, I can't expect something else from them they always like this.

"Now, what is not here for you?" Maa uttered in piercing and loud voice, her voice echoed in the whole living room, I didn't react.

"I have come to take Dhriti with me!"

I said confidently with courage in my voice, they both glared at me, if they had power to burn someone with their gaze then I would be the first one to witness their power.