F I F T E E N

The next morning is a mess. We were meant to leave last night but decided against it as Barcelona rightfully celebrated their victory against Osasuna.

The girls are all exhausted: Fernanda is the nicest of the bunch, although clearly annoyed when she's bothered and awoken, she doesn't argue, simply readjusts and goes back to sleep, Nessa, groans and mumbles curses, but not bad, Ivone is the worst, she wants to fight everyone in her path.

Seeing as how Sira and Ferran just made up, and cleared the air, there has been no love lost and they're happily coupled up in la la land. We're all happy for her of course, but Ivone is kind of annoyed of the PDA, especially because she's away from Cooper and because she's exhausted and they're [Ferran and Sira] are being super cute and couply out loud disrupting her sleep.

We settle in on the plane and I pull my phone out to text my family group chat to inform them I'm on my way back to Barcelona.

Familia <3

Me: On the plane back to Barcelona and then I'm off to Portugal for the week ;)

Mother: Have a safe flight, my love

Papi: Have a safe flight, I'll see you soon

Cris: Safe flight, Sofi, I love and miss you

Me: I miss you too :( I'll see you soon 😚🫶🏼

Papi: When do you guys head to Portugal ?

Me: I think it's kind of like a layover
We arrive in Barcelona, get our stuff and we're on our way to Portugal

Papi: Sounds exhausting

Me: Now add mopey and whiney girls who miss their boyfriends 😒

Cris: Why doesn't Ivone come to Madrid ?
Cooper is the exact same way 😒

Me: What if they get annoying ?

Cris: Hopefully they leave then 🫢
Jude is back so I can hang with him
Or just stay at Marco's for a bit

Me: I'll send her your way 🫡

Cris: Cooper and I thank you in advance

Me: I'll talk to you guys soon because we're taking off 😚

Mother: Bye baby, love you ❤️

Papi: I love you Mati, be safe ❤️

Cris: I love you, see you soon 🤍

Me: I love you all 😚🤍

I exit those messages getting ready to just lay my head on João's shoulder and doze off. I place my phone on his lap and he grabs it, slipping it in his pocket for me.

"Did you enjoy the game ?" He asks as I lay my head on his shoulder getting comfortable.

"Mhm," I hum, "did you ?"

"No one debuts like us," he hums.

"No one does," he says.

"Actually, no one debuts like me, I do believe you're not the first player in the history of this sport to receive a red card during his debut," I laugh.

"I didn't receive a red card," he argues.

"No, not this debut, but with Chelsea.." I trail off.

"That was months ago," he says, "we don't speak about that."