Blurb/ Intro

Torn between ex-lovers

Copyright © 2014 by LoveAnarchist

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the AUTHOR, except where permitted by law.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people or real locale are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

BLURB:

Minerva 'Mine' Santiago pursues her dream of being a successful author. Secretly writing in the pseudonym 'Poging_Pinay' in Wattpad, she will win the hearts of many readers. She will receive a lot of attention in the social media and that will make her famous. Mine will be given a chance to work with APC, the biggest publishing company in the country. She will meet Solenn Capistrano, an epitome of beauty and perfection and Aiken Arespacochaga, the country's most illegible bachelor.

Torned between the ex-perfect couple with an imperfect past relationship, she embarks a life full of twists and turns. She'll discover many things about who she really is, falls in love with Solenn and Aiken at the same time.

A perfect guy versus a perfect girl, who'll win the talented tomboy's heart?

LoveAnarchist ©