||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||

ابدأ من البداية

"But app apni ladli bahu ko kyun nahi le ja re" vivaan again asked the question  making Meera fume at his back to back question while navya enjoyed seeing her husband getting afraid of her mother in law.

"Usse  Aaj office jaldi Jana hai"  Meera said walked away while dhriti followed her .

"Vivaan can you please drop miksha to school"  ayushree requested .

"Ofcourse bhabhi" vivaan agreed while ayushree also went to temple with Meera and dhriti .

All were silently having their breakfast until a voice boomed making them stop.

"Now what drama is left" navya whispered under her  breath leaving a heavy sigh. 

"Abhyant singhania!!!!" Hearing the voice again all of them stood from their seat and walked to hall.

"Where is abhyant singhania?" Prakash Singh rajput asked fuming with anger . Navya looked at shashvat and vivaan who looked very calm at the arrival of their arch enemy.

"Where is your coward brother, shahsvat?" Prakash asked fisting his hands trying to control his anger which just want to finish singhanias everything.

"Why are you looking for him"  Karishma asked worriedly for her son.

"Because your fucking son snatched our deal" prakash yelled while spitting fire through his eyes. Singhanias and rajputs are enemies from generation in business. They always were neck to neck to snatch eachother deals and degrade others .

"Is that so, so sad" shlok said with smirk while keeping his hands on his pocket and enjoying the red face of rajput. Does shlok Singhania is sadistic? He is .

"You singhania don't know anything other than snatching, first you snatched something precious from me and then from my  son and now you are planning to snatch our company also" prakash said while throwing the vase on the wall making everyone startled while singhania men's fisted their hands . Vivaan took a step towards  prakash , to teach him some lessons but Karishma holded his hand stopping him .

"You singhanias are Nothing but a big time coward" prakash shouted while looking into the eyes of every singhania mens.

"Prakash!!!!" Shlok yelled while fisting prakash collar .

"What shlok , did I said something wrong. You and me both knows who always snatch from other .You peoples are just lizard in the skin of humans" prakash didn't stopped taunting them. Karishma came forward and removed shlok hold from prakash collar.

Prakash creepy eyes fall on navya and miksha who was standing beside her . Feeling uncomfortable with his stare , miksha hided behind navya legs .
Before prakash could stare a second more he was awarded with punch on his jaw .

"Dare you to look at my daughter with those eyes. I will myself pluck those eyes" shashvat red eyes scared prakash for a second. Prakash holded his jaw which seems broken because of the hard punch .
Prakash opened his mouth to say something but shahsvat throw a punch on his right eyes.

"This is for looking at singhania women's with your dirty eyes" shahsvat said glaring at prakash angrily. His fisted hands making the veins of his hands to visible. The tightness of his fist showing how much he is controlling himself. 

"Tsk..tsk its hurting" prakash said while caressing his jaw and checked his right eye on the mirror of singhania hall which turned black and brown .

"Bahut shauk Hain na apna Ghar ki aurton(women's) ko bachana ka . Toh bacha lo , jitni koshish karne hain , kar lo tum par zaada din Tak nahi . Jo cheez jiski hain woh uski pass aha kar rahegi" prakash spitted the venom with bitterness.   the hidden meaning behind those words  went noticed by vivaan .